Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: dvl closed for fishing

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    9206 views and I only saw nine boats on the water today and maybe 60 or so boats for the whole week!
    Keep playing with yourself guys and leave the fishing to the few the proud and the Drama Less!

noleash, it's not drama, it's reality. Sadly some have a propensity to turn it into drama. If we turn our backs and ignore it, we'll lose it. Far too many folks want nothing to do with politics, yet politics greatly affects all of our lives...

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You know people are talking about you!!!!!!!! lol

You know the last time I heard someone say something like what you just did was back in 6th grade when I overheard the two girls sitting in front of me yakking during class. They were also the two most well know drama queens in our school. Just sayin tucky...

You're right Pete the general disusion section is were this thread belongs and trolley needs to be repermanded for putting this in the report section or the mod needs to do his job and ride herd on the yahoos posting stuff in the wrong sections

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    noleash, it's not drama, it's reality. Sadly some have a propensity to turn it into drama. If we turn our backs and ignore it, we'll lose it. Far too many folks want nothing to do with politics, yet politics greatly affects all of our lives...
    Well said Sir! Its nice to see that you supersede the crap people say on this forum and make it a point to set aside time each week to actually fish the lake! Anyone who has hade the pleasure to met you would know never to bad mouth you or you opinions as you seemed to be a really laid back guy who seems to always have a positive dearmeaner.....check spell.....!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Well said Sir! Its nice to see that you supersede the crap people say on this forum and make it a point to set aside time each week to actually fish the lake! Anyone who has hade the pleasure to met you would know never to bad mouth you or you opinions as you seemed to be a really laid back guy who seems to always have a positive dearmeaner.....check spell.....!
    Oh I bad mouth HAwgzy all the time. From forgetting how to bring a spinning outfit for bait downs to being a closet lib

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Oh I bad mouth HAwgzy all the time. From forgetting how to bring a spinning outfit for bait downs to being a closet lib
    Lol, I was wondering when I'd get hit with that. I honestly didn't think I'd be B/W for Sardine sized Linesides. Haha, it was interesting to say the least chucking split shotted chunks of dines on a B/C rig with 12lb fluoro but at least it worked and I beat the skunk. And if it wasn't for you Dev and I would have been driving home in our skunk suits.

A closet lib? Shhh, you'll get tucky all excited dude...

Hawgzy carp boy are you and l/q one in the same you both talk the same.......

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Hawgzy carp boy are you and l/q one in the same you both talk the same.......
    Lol, oh come on Bob, you can't be serious. I'll cop to being a hopeless UGC chaser but me being L/Q's alter ego?

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    You know the last time I heard someone say something like what you just did was back in 6th grade when I overheard the two girls sitting in front of me yakking during class. They were also the two most well know drama queens in our school. Just sayin tucky...
    I can't believe you responded to my little comment!!!! I really expected Dev to come back with a little insult and we would all get a laugh from it. Well since you did respond and because you are one of the worst culprits of spreading your right wing rhetoric when ever you can. I have a little solution to Pete's request. This is right out of the Conservative playbook so you should be very familiar with the Concept. Since I am the last lefty still standing, I fell I can negotiate with a clear conscience on their behalf. Let's TAKE A PLEDGE not to speak about our political feelings or other distractions on ANY FISHING THREADS. We will leave that to the General discussion section only. Well HawgZWylde, are you willing to take THE PLEDGE or are you willing to disappoint Pete's request.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-08-2014 at 04:41 PM.

No not you pat, carpboy talks just like her,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast