Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: dvl closed for fishing

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Only cause theres no hardcor around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I miss hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, Saturdays and Sundays. I do my best to avoid the weekend crowds. Or do what any responsible parent with two grown boys would do, DELEGATE! Lol. There's definitely water everywhere in Missouri. I grew up going there, my paternal grandparents, aunts, and uncles are all buried there. My parents moved to Minnesota 7 years ago and my wife's entire family live around Twin Cities. Think there's much fishing in my future? lol. And if Dev goes to S.C., well I'll just say our wives are gonna miss us, lol...

The only problem with fishing in places like Missouri, south Carolina, and minnesota is what happened to me last summer. The fishing was so surreal. The lakes so natural and peaceful. The people so friendly...............I can hardly stand fishing in California anymore My last evening on the water after dinner for a few hours was three walleye, 19 bass, a couple crappie, to many pike to count, a few perch.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    The only problem with fishing in places like Missouri, south Carolina, and minnesota is what happened to me last summer. The fishing was so surreal. The lakes so natural and peaceful. The people so friendly...............I can hardly stand fishing in California anymore My last evening on the water after dinner for a few hours was three walleye, 19 bass, a couple crappie, to many pike to count, a few perch.

You left out the lack of crowds and no admission or launch fees.

Oh I forgot Ethanol free gas for your boat and a buck a gallon cheaper than Commifornia.
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 02-07-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Please leave , sooner the better bring the rest of the stupid republicans with you . So tired of hearing you bash dems , did you not follow politics pre Obama ? Do you have some magic power that makes you blind to how ****-e your party ran our country. It's going to be decades before you idiots hold office , why ? It's a party of greed , corruption , lowered ethics n morality . You know that already though don't ya ! Have fun hiding from the world in Minnesota.
    From a Darwinian standpoint, you should probably never breed....

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    From a Darwinian standpoint, you should probably never breed....
    With 0bumerCare his soul mate will get free birth control and abortions. Nothing to worry about in a few generations they will become extinct.

Why you guys even talk politics on a fishing forum is beyond me?... Can we just stick to fishing around here....FISHING NETWORK .NET... FISHING!!!!!!

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Why you guys even talk politics on a fishing forum is beyond me?... Can we just stick to fishing around here....FISHING NETWORK .NET... FISHING!!!!!!

Pete
    9206 views and I only saw nine boats on the water today and maybe 60 or so boats for the whole week!
    Keep playing with yourself guys and leave the fishing to the few the proud and the Drama Less!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    With 0bumerCare his soul mate will get free birth control and abortions. Nothing to worry about in a few generations they will become extinct.
    You know people are talking about you!!!!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post

Pete
    This thread belongs in the freshwater general discussion section. I can see why Trolly posted it here since what he saw was specific to DVL. But since it is not a fishing report, it shouldn't be here.

With that being said and sincerely with all due respect, politics and more specifically some politicians, their allies, and government agencies (EPA) with their agendas, mandates, regulations, fees, and taxes have an absolute profound effect on our rights to fish, hunt, and outdoor recreate. A fishing forum is actually the ideal place to discuss any politics which might have an adverse effect on our rights to fish, the same could be said for hunting forums, off-road forums etc. etc. Hunters, anglers, and outdoor recreationists are fighting a never ending battle to keep our rights intact, and access to land and water open. In my opinion it would be irresponsible of us not to discuss such matters that greatly affect all of us, especially when it involves access to water and fishing it...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 02-07-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast