Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Night photo.

Default Night photo.

Got a new trail camera for Christmas and set it up in the backyard and seen this guy walking around last night.Attachment 43314

Quick close the windows I would tell my wife. lol

You are going to be very surprised at what comes out at night in your back yard. I know I have a few surprises and I am rural on over an acre and a half. Sooner or later you will get a pic of a two legged critter and that will get your attention in a hurry.

What Model game camera did you get?
    Last edited by DEVOREFLYER; 01-24-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Moultrie....M-990i Awesome day pics and not expensive, plus has a video mode. Great battery life and it is set up in the backyard right now as I sleep.

Ha,that's cool,usually you don't see them,only smell em,or squashed on the road,saw two opossum on the wires behind my home last night,intresting what comes out at night.

Cya TUNAVIC

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    You are going to be very surprised at what comes out at night in your back yard. Sooner or later you will get a pic of a two legged critter and that will get your attention in a hurry.

Hey Old Pudd
    I got a Moultrie last year and did the very same thing. Set it up in the backyard, low and behold 4 cats, 2 raccoons, 3 skunks and 1 opossum.

Its funny how when you look at the times they trip the sensor the cats and the skunks have passed within minutes of each other. I joke with wife that one day I am gonna get a photo of them giving each other a High Five when the pass each other.

WWO