Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: California Drought Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Do you know that we are the last modern country, that doubts that Global Warming is real?????
    Oh for Christ sake do you read anything? What kind of a comment is that Tucker? How do you quantify your statement that "we are the last modern country that doubts Global Warming is real?". You missed my whole point (not surprised). Many I talk to believe in it but also believe it is being hyped at a level of insanity by the green knuckleheads, pointing at current weather patterns as a way of substantiating their beliefs that the end is near.

But I already said all that, do you get it now? Me believe, you crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Oh for Christ sake do you read anything? What kind of a comment is that Tucker? How do you quantify your statement that "we are the last modern country that doubts Global Warming is real?". You missed my whole point (not surprised). Many I talk to believe in it but also believe it is being hyped at a level of insanity by the green knuckleheads, pointing at current weather patterns as a way of substantiating their beliefs that the end is near.

But I already said all that, do you get it now? Me believe, you crazy!
    Seal, my bad for directing my statement at you. However on this board and in the Republican Party alot of people FLAT OUT don't believe in Global Warming at all!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-22-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Seal, my bad for directing my statement at you. However on this board and in the Republican Party that FLAT OUT don't believe in Global Warming at all!!!!!!!!!!
    Good.

With everything there's a middle ground, unfortunately those of us that are in the middle in a lot of these discussions are not heard from that much because the press and the sheeple love to hear the over hyped, the end is near type stuff, that stuff sells especially to the greenies. On the other hand some like to combat that by putting on blinders and they do a 180 and claim it's all BS doesn't exist at all, which is just as wrong in my mind as those that are predicting doom and gloom.

Keep science studying it, keep trying to make our air as clean as possible by decision making from more of a moderates point of view, if we let the green ones rule we're all screwed and if we pollute the hell of the earth we are screwed and won't even get lubed first!

So simple even an idiot conservative could figure it out.

Good.

With everything there's a middle ground, unfortunately those of us that are in the middle in a lot of these discussions are not heard from that much because the press and the sheeple love to hear the over hyped, the end is near type stuff, that stuff sells especially to the greenies. On the other hand some like to combat that by putting on blinders and they do a 180 and claim it's all BS doesn't exist at all, which is just as wrong in my mind as those that are predicting doom and gloom.

Keep science studying it, keep trying to make our air as clean as possible by decision making from more of a moderates point of view, if we let the green ones rule we're all screwed and if we pollute the hell of the earth we are screwed and won't even get lubed first!

So simple even an idiot conservative could figure it out.
    I could honestly say we are in agreement. (Just don't tell anyone, other wise I will lose my persona around here.) lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    PROOF! Finally proof of global warming I'm a believer!

Ya know it really was pitiful flying to Seattle for Christmas. Some snow but really minimal. When I got there I had one about 3 hour period of rain in the 6 days I was there. They just recorded .02 hundredths of an inch of rain at Seatac that stopped a 9 day dry period, 15 days is the record for January and not much on the horizon up there even. This is only the beginning if it stays dry I don't think anybody can predict all the crap that's going to occur come late summer and into next fall.

Little blurb by the mammoth weather that maybe a couple weeks out we might get a train of weather come into central Cal. but this isn't the first time they've seen something that didn't occur during this dry spell.

I hate it very boring! That and we need some low's to stir up the bite.

Meh, Bigfoot's gonna bring about the end of the World soon, so why should I care?

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    Meh, Bigfoot's gonna bring about the end of the World soon, so why should I care?
    As long as that mofo brings it AFTER my Montana trip, I could care less.

9. Default

Glad that this was posted. For those that like to target our local mountain streams for the little trout should get that out of their systems early this year, it's going to be a rough summer on them if we don't get a bunch of rain or a huge monsoonal push this summer. Water temps will be way too high and mortality rates will go way up if you try and release those fish.

Sadly, yes, it's true. I've done a lot of exploring late last year and already this year on many mountain creeks. A large number of them were already hit hard by the drought over the summer and lost almost all of their trout populations; leaving sterile, empty water

Tell that to those that live in the northeast and midwest the next couple weeks, wait I know the fact that weather is dynamic and changes proves that climate change lives.

Cold and wet on the east, dry and warm southwest, normal poop, maybe you can ask those climate expert dudes that got stuck in the ice when they went to study the Antarctic ice cap and had to be rescued, they might have the answer. Wait the fact that it's getting colder and the icecap grew is just an anomaly, wait etc.. wait etc... wait etc...

If you guys didn't try so damn hard trying to relate everything in the current weather patterns to climate change related crap then maybe we wouldn't think you are all out of your freak'n minds!

Isn't everyday you wake up and the temperature is different than yesterday "climate change"? Maybe you all should find a new catch phrase.
    Hey why not man. They get to start a whole new exchange (cap and trade) and "climate" will always be there to back it up. New mega millionaires will be created (AlGore) and you and I johnny taxpayer will cover it all.

National and Global wealth redistribution, government regulation, mandates, fees, taxes, and central control is what it's all about...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast