Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jess Ranch?

Default Jess Ranch?

Anybody been up there within the last few weeks? If so how was it? Thinking of heading up Sunday.

seems like is alwayd dead on sundays for me, fri or sat a little better, good luck

I wet there like believe 2 or 3 weeks ago on a Sat. Got there early first in line left around 2 with a skunk. Hardly anyone was catching anything when I was there, slow day for everyone.

Went on a couple Sundays too n pulled 2 out total. Went one Friday n got skunked. Went on a Saturday at the beginning of trout season n caught a 6.8 lb trout. What's going on there? Fishing used to be lights out there. The water is starting to look ugly too.

Quote Originally Posted by CT4Fisher View Post
    Went on a couple Sundays too n pulled 2 out total. Went one Friday n got skunked. Went on a Saturday at the beginning of trout season n caught a 6.8 lb trout. What's going on there? Fishing used to be lights out there. The water is starting to look ugly too.
    It seems like ever since after there derby they just stopped putting in as much fish as they use to. Even reading there reports every week they have been only getting a few fish and the biggest maybe 5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KidTrout View Post
    It seems like ever since after there derby they just stopped putting in as much fish as they use to. Even reading there reports every week they have been only getting a few fish and the biggest maybe 5 lbs.
    I was talking to these older men when I went and they go every week. They were saying that the bite has been terrible for at least the last month.

They currently charge zero for fishing other than a license, you expect them to put in lunkers every week? This is the off season for them, they should have snow on the ground and freezing temps, it's January for christ sake.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    They currently charge zero for fishing other than a license, you expect them to put in lunkers every week? This is the off season for them, they should have snow on the ground and freezing temps, it's January for christ sake.
    Jess Ranch doesn't charge an admission fee anymore???

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Whoa!...I've been going to the wrong Jess Ranch this whole time!! Please PM me directions to this free one you speak of.

What are you talking about this is their trout season to haha. They had their opener I last week of October. They have their own hatchery so they should have no problem of getting fish. Also where do you go because I'm bring charged 20$ to fish there. Luckily I'm not dumb enough to go there though . Go to corona it's way better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast