Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: formal introduction, maybe got off on the wrong foot?

Default formal introduction, maybe got off on the wrong foot?

Sup dudes. I'm phill, just joined the site this morning. I'm on scsurf and bloody decks. Couple people have met me, some have fished with me. Active duty navy MP from corpus Christi Texas, stationed out here in seal for another 3 years.

Reason for my title is simply because I may have started off on the wrong foot. I did indeed jump off at a fella in his post for posting a thread fishing in our harbor (Anaheim bay). I do appologize for coming off a little intense, but it has stirred up a bunch of crap in the last few weeks that ultimately falls back on us as security. So we no longer have weekends off, but oh well. It is what it is.

Only been here a year, but I've got a decent track record. Anyways I'm gonna share a few fish from the last few months, and hopefully there isn't any further animosity as I'm apologizing for goin off this morning

So yeah, I'm not a troll, I fish my butt off just like you all do. Take it easy bros

Ok ok ok, I'm done! No troll-ing here braddas! Be easy dudes

Welcome to the Board Brother.

I saw your post from this morning and I completely understand why you went off and YES there are a lot of guys who love to see how far they can push the rules not understanding that it will affect someone else. Believe me I would never hold it against you. Thank you for your service also.

Tight Lines and Big Fish Brother.

Them some mighty fine looking catches you have there! Looks like a pretty sic rig you drive too...

Welcome to the board and once again, thank you for your service!

Welcome here,

and you are still welcomed over there too

-bb

WELCOME,,,,,,,,,Great post thank you,,,,,,,,o by the way,,,,,,,,born in Victoria tx myself,,,,cut my teeth fishing port Lavaca and Aransas pass,,s,trout//reds and hammerheads was the specialty of my brothers,,,

TRAIL BLAZER

You probably got off on the wrong foot but oh well, good to see you here. I follow you on Insta and enjoy seeing your posts, having more activity here is only a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pyronut View Post
    Welcome to the Board Brother.

I saw your post from this morning and I completely understand why you went off and YES there are a lot of guys who love to see how far they can push the rules not understanding that it will affect someone else. Believe me I would never hold it against you. Thank you for your service also.

Tight Lines and Big Fish Brother.
    Thanks for the welcome, brother. There will be some who understand, and some who will insult me in fact for defending my work place and department. But to each his own, over now! Fish on

Quote Originally Posted by ErikAllen17 View Post
    Them some mighty fine looking catches you have there! Looks like a pretty sic rig you drive too...

Welcome to the board and once again, thank you for your service!
    Thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    WELCOME,,,,,,,,,Great post thank you,,,,,,,,o by the way,,,,,,,,born in Victoria tx myself,,,,cut my teeth fishing port Lavaca and Aransas pass,,s,trout//reds and hammerheads was the specialty of my brothers,,,

TRAIL BLAZER
    Pshew! Plenty of stomping done in the old Vic! Got a bunch of family in ganado as well! Can't heat south Texas fishing

Quote Originally Posted by titos334 View Post
    You probably got off on the wrong foot but oh well, good to see you here. I follow you on Insta and enjoy seeing your posts, having more activity here is only a good thing.
    I suppose. >.< I was wrong for the strength, but not wrong for the exposure, ya know? Anyways, what's your IG tag?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast