Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: brite lake.

Default brite lake.

Anyone been up to brites lately????

has it been stocked??

thinking about going up tomorrow. havent been here in about 2 months. last time i went it was cold as hell but the trout and bass where all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerFishin View Post
    Anyone been up to brites lately????

has it been stocked??

thinking about going up tomorrow. havent been here in about 2 months. last time i went it was cold as hell but the trout and bass where all over the place.
    Google Brite Lake and see what the county site has to say.

I was there 2 weeks ago and got my limit within 2 hours. Don't know if they stocked recently but I read a report online that the bite is still good up there.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    I was there 2 weeks ago and got my limit within 2 hours. Don't know if they stocked recently but I read a report online that the bite is still good up there.

where you fishing pb??

Quote Originally Posted by DangerFishin View Post
    where you fishing pb??
    Green PB with garlic dip was the most effective for me and a couple other guys. But they also bit on mice tails and nightcrawlers. Guy next to me pulled his limit in an hour. Get there early cause the bite seemed to slow down. Then again it depends on the temperature as well.