Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 3/4 Mission Belle 1/7/14

Default 3/4 Mission Belle 1/7/14

Short Report:
    31 anglers
    Boat totals: 23 yellows
    My bag: 1 Yellow
    Equipment: Performance tackle wrapped Phenix PHD 760H / Trinidad 20 65# izor braid to 50# blue label fluoro / heavy 7x

Long report:
    Fished aboard the Mission Belle with Steve and was not disappointed. This was my 2nd trip with them and they ran it top notch. Steve worked hard to put us on fish and they were bruisers. Nothing like January home guards at the Islands. They were biting all sorts of colors, mint /white was the favored of the trip. I had a blast and cant wait to get out there with them again. Nothing beats good times with friends and good fishing.

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8N_KZFf3I

Enjoi ;]

*shakka*

Quote Originally Posted by FKNChristopH View Post
    Short Report:
    31 anglers
    Equipment: Performance tackle wrapped Phenix PHD 760H / Trinidad 20 65# izor braid to 50# blue label fluoro / heavy 7x

Long report:
    Fished aboard the Mission Belle with Steve and was not disappointed. This was my 2nd trip with them and they ran it top notch. Steve worked hard to put us on fish and they were bruisers. Nothing like January home guards at the Islands. They were biting all sorts of colors, mint /white was the favored of the trip. I had a blast and cant wait to get out there with them again. Nothing beats good times with friends and good fishing.

Video:

Enjoi ;]

*shakka*
    Awesome video. Love the Trinidad!

Quote Originally Posted by FKNChristopH View Post
    Short Report:
    31 anglers

Long report:

Video:

Enjoi ;]

*shakka*
    Great Video!!!!!! Were they biting the bigger jigs better then the smaller ones?????? I love it when they bit the 6x jr. The bigger jigs just tire me out. lol

Shakka. Killa vid, music selection too. Just say no to ghetto rap and fighting rod belts.
    DR

5. Default

Looks like an awesome time man! great job as well man!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Shakka. Killa vid, music selection too. Just say no to ghetto rap and fighting rod belts.
    DR
    DR you not a fan of the Jigga man? LOL

whats a rod belt?

*shakka*