Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Foot for real ?

I'm calling BS. Why would he take a year ? If that thing was real networks would be bidding big bucks for the story. Scientist, Bigfoot clubs, Universities, CityDad. Always the same story with lame pics and video. Saw this the other day and thought about posting it but figured I'd let CityDad run with it. He is the FNN Bigfoot expert.

Woman in China held hostage by a Bigfoot and raped then gave birth. Could it be true ?

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    I'm calling BS. Why would he take a year ? If that thing was real networks would be bidding big bucks for the story. Scientist, Bigfoot clubs, Universities, CityDad. Always the same story with lame pics and video. Saw this the other day and thought about posting it but figured I'd let CityDad run with it. He is the FNN Bigfoot expert.

Woman in China held hostage by a Bigfoot and raped then gave birth. Could it be true ?

I agree with you it sounds like BS the way he dealt with it. BUT BUT BUT it is the right color!!!!!!!! I have a friend of mine who is a hunting guide in British Columbia. His father in-law saw a Big foot many years ago and he described it to me as being very BLONDE in coloring.

I am currently in a heated argument over this on Facebook.

I argue killing Bigfoot is not illegal whereas my opponents state it is. They argue "property of the state" "wanton waste".

Unless there is a written law prohibiting an act. It cannot be illegal

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

So, do you think the dead Bigfoot is real ?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I agree with you it sounds like BS the way he dealt with it. BUT BUT BUT it is the right color!!!!!!!! I have a friend of mine who is a hunting guide in British Columbia. His father in-law saw a Big foot many years ago and he described it to me as being very BLONDE in coloring.
    One friend of mine saw a UFO spaceship. Another buddy tells me about the ghosts he sees all the time in his house.

100 years + of all these Bigfoot sightings and still no Body. Where is some real evidence ????

That 1 year timeline screams BS to me. It's one thing if this guy was a stranger to Bigfoot, shot it, and didn't realize the significance till now but that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I am currently in a heated argument over this on Facebook.

I argue killing Bigfoot is not illegal whereas my opponents state it is. They argue "property of the state" "wanton waste".

I agree, how could it be illegal without a law prohibiting it. That's the definition of illegal. I don't see how it can be argued otherwise. Do you mind posting their argument to the contrary?
    Last edited by PokerFish; 01-06-2014 at 10:14 PM.

One friend of mine saw a UFO spaceship. Another buddy tells me about the ghosts he sees all the time in his house.

100 years + of all these Bigfoot sightings and still no Body. Where is some real evidence ????

I'll give you the same answer my buddy gave me when I asked those same questions. First of all my friend Graham married into an outfitters family. That family lived and guided all of their lives in the wilderness of British Columbia. The first question they asked me, "do you believe in wolves"???? "Of course I do", I said proudly with my educational background and my cable TV. Do you know how many wolves my family has seen in the Wilderness????? Try 3 and everybody knows their is literally thousands of them out there!!!!! Now take Big foot, which their is probably just a few of them and a lot more intelligent. If they don't want to be seen very often, that wouldn't be very hard to do. What about the bones of the dead bodies, he gave me some answer of they don't find Bear bones very often either. (Something like that) After meeting his father in-law IKE, I'm totally convinced the story was true!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-07-2014 at 05:44 AM.

So, do you think the dead Bigfoot is real ?
    No. We are just in a hypothetical debate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast