Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best hook size for berkley mice tail?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    Marley I seen that you fish with the M&M a lot ! I haven't tried that all season I think I'm going to give it a try and I'll let you know what's the outcome
    It's a silly, but very effective bait. Fun part is that catfish also eat them. When you're out on a warm day like today fishing trout with 2-lb. tackle and a 3- or 4-pound catfish nails your bait, you're in for a ride.
    Post up a report and let us know how you do when you use them.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    ... One of the other Trout poster here at FNN has said more then once, "If their not hitting the garden hackle their not hitting at all." He is talking about night crawlers if you weren't sure...
    Hey, I like that!

Definitely will im heading out this weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    It's a silly, but very effective bait. Fun part is that catfish also eat them. When you're out on a warm day like today fishing trout with 2-lb. tackle and a 3- or 4-pound catfish nails your bait, you're in for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    I had a reverse experience a couple of years ago at Jess Ranch. We were in a wide open catfish bite in October on Shrimp. When my buddy Bruce threw out at a M&M trying to get a catfish to eat it. Guess what happened?????? Wide open on the Trout!!!!!! The kool part was we got to keep 3 limits of Trout, and C&R 57 catfish to 15 lbs. Couple that my other buddy found a Bass bite the same day. One of the best fishing days I ever had!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-14-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vegas fish slayer View Post
    Ya you stick with that. ridiculous
    Here we go again !! what is it with you TREX ,
    hahahahahaha

Lol i have no clue. Just trying to give some information to a fellow fishermen
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyjr21 View Post
    Here we go again !! what is it with you TREX ,
    hahahahahaha

Yeah its all good i didnt mean to offend him or anything and i think thats how he tooj it
    Hey Seal i just got into jigging all thanks to you for getting on my case about C&R at big bear lake a few years ago hahaha
    Yea I think I've posted my last C&R response, that Jenks thread finally taught me a lesson, lol.

Lol i have no clue. Just trying to give some information to a fellow fishermen
    I know. you just have a way with people sometimes ,

Quote Originally Posted by Carptain_Bao View Post
    What's so ridiculous about his tips? Please explain.
    I guess that came out wrong. There is no tone in text messages. Believe you me im no pro staffer but I do fish and travel to fish more than the average person. My opinion is that the trout king colors are brighter the worms seem to last a lot longer and there is far more color choices than berkely. If you look in my float tube pockets I got them all. Berkley, Trout King, Lil Hustler (jig bodies and tails), and gulp. I just prefer to buy the egg and worm separate so that I feel that I get more bang for my buck. Besides lately the bite has been red hot on just the worm drop shotted. So to all I apologize if you think I was being snotty cuz I didn't mean to come off that way.
    Last edited by vegas fish slayer; 01-14-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vegas fish slayer View Post
    I guess that came out wrong. There is no tone in text messages. Believe you me im no pro staffer but I do fish and travel to fish more than the average person. My opinion is that the trout king colors are brighter the worms seem to last a lot longer and there is far more color choices than berkely. If you look in my float tube pockets I got them all. Berkley, Trout King, Lil Hustler (jig bodies and tails), and gulp. I just prefer to buy the egg and worm separate so that I feel that I get more bang for my buck. Besides lately the bite has been red hot on just the worm drop shotted. So to all I apologize if you think I was being snotty cuz I didn't mean to come off that way.
    I know you are not a pro staffer, was just wondering what was ridiculous about t-Rex's opinion. I've actually started doing power egg with other company's worms combo and did pretty well last time outing. As long as there is no misunderstanding it is all good.

Bao

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast