Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 3 Daiwa 500c spinning reels

Default 3 Daiwa 500c spinning reels

selling 3 Daiwa 500c spinning reels that work great trying to sell as a set for $60 or 25 each
    im located in san bernerdino txt would get you the fastes reply 909 556 9625

sold!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding deal - thnx

Default Super reels...

Great deal to whoever got it. These last forever, are around 5 oz, and have a good drag. I probably a dozen units as I collected them a long time ago. I have never seen a broken one - that is how durable they are. One guy I know fished one for years UL off the salt water. He does clean his out. (Yes, I know, hard to imagine something this small for surf but he did.)

UL

Quote Originally Posted by d1LedHed View Post
    Outstanding deal - thnx

These are great little reels. I have one I use for backpacking, one I just rebuilt for my son and gave to him for Christmas and one NIB that I will hang on to for a few more years. Something unique with the 500c is the nylon bushing on the crank can be replaced with the same bearing used on the rotor. This makes the reel incredibly smooth. Virtually a Gold Series.

Just seeing those reminds me of flylining live chovies off the belmont pier for screamin bonito!