Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'dam' shore skunk 12/27/13

Carpboy empty youre p/m box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoBasser View Post
    My shore report. We got there early yesterday. 4th car. Pretty annoying waiting in line and having people try and swoop in when the gate opens. Anyways, we get there to grab our point before the "regulars" take it. We set up and and the "regulars" were hot on our trail. We secured the point 5 minutes before them and one decides to encroach. I told him "look, we got here first and there are 3 of us, we're not giving the spot up". So they set up right next to us. One of their guys shows up late and sets up right on top of us. We caught one nice striper and they killed it. I think the difference was they were using fresh sardines and ours were frozen. Same thing happened on Monday. They casted over our lines at least 6 times. Flagrantly casting where our rods were. I made some jokes but it was bs nonetheless. Anyways, when we left one of them called us A-holes. I flipped out and tried cutting their lines. One grabbed me and I shoved him back. My buddies started breaking it up and we took off.

Any of you guys that were there reading this. I know my other friends got into it with you last weeks and the Sheriffs were called. I am telling you now this will not stop until you show the courtesy and respect to the other people fishing in the area. Your poaching and litter needs to stop.

was this on the dam? or on a point on rocks? Where is the love?

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    not sure bout boaters but about 100shore guys out there . didnt see a single fish pulled out. mild winds 5-15+mph. no trout although stocked monday/no bass/stripers .....even checkd out west ramp for nada for those guys. fished 7am -11. m
    That is a dam shame.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12