Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sewer fishing--the newest rage in fishing!!

In Florida in some of the neighborhoods the retention ponds are connected through channels and pipes like that. That is how the little alligators would move around the neighborhood and same with the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Closet I've found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWgjOHGxCU

Lol, thanks for sharing that video, very impressive!
    lol. .

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Very much like the dreams I have,but I'm usually catching fish thru cracks in the pavement,or just casting to some grassy areas where there's no water just moist grass and then I wake up,great videos,the one of the guy pulling bass in is cool also.

Cya TUNAVIC
    OK, that's creepy. I have the very same dreams. It's usually trout, whether through cracks in the street or a hole in a lawn. But when I fish the cracks in the freeways, I usually catch halibut.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillagurilla View Post
    All I'm saying is fish in a storm drain is pretty far fetched but could possibly happen.
    It could happen, but I bet the fish taste like, well, pretty bad.

I've had a similar dream too, but in it I was catching fish in flowing gutter water on the street where I lived as a kid...

It is the real deal. Close to the pond. Fish love pipes. I know a spot where Halibut, White Sea Bass (legal size 28"), Barracuda, Sheephead, Rays swim 1000' up this so cal pipe, I've seen them.

Started handling fishing through 8" drains down at the port 10 years ago. Using a plastic water bottle with 50' of line on it, piece of gulp worm and a splitshot. Usually results in a 10' Sand Bass.

This brackish water thread goes into a almost dry drain, then at high tide the fish swim about 800' up a pipe to feed. Only Yellow Fin Croaker at this spot.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...pot-Discovered

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Very much like the dreams I have,but I'm usually catching fish thru cracks in the pavement,or just casting to some grassy areas where there's no water just moist grass and then I wake up,great videos,the one of the guy pulling bass in is cool also.

Cya TUNAVIC
    IN my dream I was pulling Trout out of small puddles through the ground in a grassy field.Also catching Trout through cracks in and around dirt mounds.The best fishing though was in the irrigation ditch next to the country road connecting Kaysville to Layton; all of which were in Utah where I spent my childhood and early adulthood.
    Never will forget those dreams or be able to figure out what they were all about....!~?

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    IN my dream I was pulling Trout out of small puddles through the ground in a grassy field.Also catching Trout through cracks in and around dirt mounds.The best fishing though was in the irrigation ditch next to the country road connecting Kaysville to Layton; all of which were in Utah where I spent my childhood and early adulthood.
    Never will forget those dreams or be able to figure out what they were all about....!~?
    I've had the same dreams with lawns, grassy fields and small puddles and also where the water disappears and I'm still fishing. Casting and getting a bite in grass and no I'm not smoking the stuff. who knows what it means. wurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    OK, that's creepy. I have the very same dreams. It's usually trout, whether through cracks in the street or a hole in a lawn. But when I fish the cracks in the freeways, I usually catch halibut.
    Hey Marley,it is weird but it's one of my recurring dreams,glad to know I'm not alone,tight lines brother!

Cya TUNAVIC

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Closet I've found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWgjOHGxCU

Lol, thanks for sharing that video, very impressive!
    HaHa Carp! That place does count as sewer fishing. I'll have to stop by there again to see how it's doing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast