Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Lake Arrowhead

Default Fishing Lake Arrowhead

I have a trip planned for Lake Arrowhead with lake rights in December with the family. Does anyone know if there are any boat rentals that time of year? Any tips on locations and tackle would be greatly appreciated. I have a kayak and float tube but figure it may be too cold. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FishBalls View Post
    I have a trip planned for Lake Arrowhead with lake rights in December with the family. Does anyone know if there are any boat rentals that time of year? Any tips on locations and tackle would be greatly appreciated. I have a kayak and float tube but figure it may be too cold. Thanks.
    haven't been rentals on arrowhead for over 20 years. people kayak and tube all winter, just have to have the proper gear. can be some real good close to the top trout at that time. no bass there. also in the marina area some good crappie fishing. have a good time, they will check you so have homeowner info

Milehi, um yes bass there. A pretty good smallmouth and LMB population. Maybe you meant that time of the year bass fishing will be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Milehi, um yes bass there. A pretty good smallmouth and LMB population. Maybe you meant that time of the year bass fishing will be difficult.
    no, that's a bad info

Quote Originally Posted by milehi View Post
    no, that's a bad info
    Yeah Seal!

Bad info.

Bad Seal!

no, that's a bad info
    I'm sorry milehi you have confused me further? Are you saying my info. is bad or your info is bad? Do you say there are bass in Arrowhead or are you saying no bass in Arrowhead?

I will simplify it down to YES for bass or NO for bass?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah Seal!

Bad info.

Bad Seal!

Seal hater!

Seal hater, Quagga lover, go figure. lol

sorry, trying to help the guy out. we try and keep a low profile when it comes to bass

sorry, trying to help the guy out. we try and keep a low profile when it comes to bass
    Green Carp!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast