Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fri & Sat 13/14 kayak fishing

Quote Originally Posted by kaiyasdad View Post
    how much is the annual pass with boat launch? im going tomorrow and will let you know how the fishing was.
    Thanks buddy, the entry pass is 100, the launch pass if 50, total is 150.00. so basiclly everytime i go in i only pay 4 bucks to fish. the other nice thing is the pass is assigned to the person, not the vehicle or boat, so i can go in with someone and their boat it would cover their boat and car.

Quote Originally Posted by elbowlayer View Post
    Thanks buddy, the entry pass is 100, the launch pass if 50, total is 150.00. so basiclly everytime i go in i only pay 4 bucks to fish. the other nice thing is the pass is assigned to the person, not the vehicle or boat, so i can go in with someone and their boat it would cover their boat and car.
    I buy the passes each year for Skinner. I wish, like Perris, they would add enough in the annual pass to cover the $4.00 as well. Less hassle for everyone.

Elbowlayer...Did you break your striper cherry Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    Elbowlayer...Did you break your striper cherry Friday?
    Not yet brother, I didn't even get out to the lake on Friday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12