Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skinner striper kill t/o-hardcor my b-day fishin trip

Default Skinner striper kill t/o-hardcor my b-day fishin trip

after p/a/w sent me a message telling me how good skinner was fishing i decided it was the spot my b-day trip this year , i hadnt been there in almost a year the fall is usally when i hit the place. i had talked to cory he wanted to fish so today was the day,i arrived at the lake and walked to corys boat he was talking lures with a couple guys ,then it was time to roll. we hit the water and started to troll ,it wasnt long and one rig was slammed ,it was a pig lmb ,then a nice striper. we caught two lmbs and about 20 stripers was tossed alot of the small ones ,i think we landed four larger stripeys tossing smaller swimbaits. cory is going to make the video with the footage from today,,,,,thank you cory for the great time on the water on my birthday fishin trip,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,and thank you paw for the low down on the bite,,,unfortunatly the poachers were out in force today doing the same thing,,,

if we had dipped shad today we would have limited out before easily,we landed on netable shad a couple time by drifting into the reeds,,,,but we had so much fun catching them on plastics it didnt matter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Happy Birthday Bob, can't think of a better way to spend it then on the water with a good friend. And it looks like you two killed it as usual.

Happy Birthday Bob, plan on doing the same on my B-day

Happy Birthday.. I think I saw you guys trolling back and forth today. It was cold and windy. It was my first time there as I was clueless on to where to fish. I was throwing swimbait by the launch ramp no. 2 but a gust of wind blew my bait back so bad it cause my reel to birdnest pretty bad.

Congrats on the catch..

Happy Birthday Bob!!!

Way to stickem BOB! Would've loved to run into you guys out there. Well I'll be retiring in June and ready for mid-week action then. That east end gets plenty crowded huh? Poor little Skinner never had a chance.

Happy B-day Bob, good job stickin em. You guys kill em no matter where you go. Great way to spend your b-day, mine is the 19th and wifey's is the 15th. I hope I can get out that day...

Happy Birthday Bob!
    I'm just 10 minutes away from there, shoulda called me. I'dda bought you a beer.....
    Robert
    <><

Happy Birthday old fart!!!

You guys keep on keeping on even after all the dust farts through these years!!

Saw these on Facebook pal and thought FNN would love to see the video of BOB's BIRTHDAY STRIPER BASH

Happy birthday bob. Looks like you guys had fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast