Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skinner Thanks giving weekend.

Default Skinner Thanks giving weekend.

I went Wednesday then again today Saturday. The big deal is still heading to the east end for shad. There was a nice early bite on Mr. stripey with some 8 pounders in the mix. As the morning wore on the fish got a little smaller averaging 3 pounds or so. Water is 59* and a little low with the inlet not running it may drop even more by Sunday. I'll be there tomorrow and will let you guys know. Had a limit and went to the ramp 2 side looking for green carp but nothing there on jerkbait or Senko. Perfect day with broken cloudy skies and mild temps.

Tight lines!

WAY TO SLAY THEM PATRICK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I THINK I NEED TO GET CORY TO GO DOWN THERE AND FISH FOR THE DAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its been an epic bite love how all the stripers are super healthy eating shad they have drag power now even the little 3 pounders we hooked up to a few solid 6to8lb fish same day there patrick i was on a rental

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1201030900.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	42958Was there again today and it was still the same. Maybe better

yeah its getting better by the day since shad is moving out deeper bigger fish looking for trout but finding those monster shad love this time of the year im always on a rental and wearing a beanie ill be there tomorrow

Pat those are some nice fish, way to kill em!

Hey Patrick,

Myself, and my brothers were there today. Thanks for the tips and help on where the fish were at! We ended up staying the entire time, only catching 2 stripers before it hit 4. Other than the morning boil, we didnt get anything else until then

way to slay them Pat!!! you made it look easy

Quote Originally Posted by vinegardc5 View Post
    way to slay them Pat!!! you made it look easy
    Hey Vin, it was nice meeting you. I have to credit Troutonly (Bob) for teaching me how to get 'em.

Nice job, Pat. Keep getting 'em. Hope to back out there soon...