Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: AV duct shutdown?

no action for me either since lasts week's report. been out out 3 times since then....haven't even seen any life in the water, cept for all the ducks...

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    no action for me either since lasts week's report. been out out 3 times since then....haven't even seen any life in the water, cept for all the ducks...
    Stripers are gonna get a much deserved break from me. I'm coming down with something and the muscles and joints are starting to ache with some sore throat and sneezing. Maybe from the teen temps in the mornings have gotten to me? The boss said no fishing until I get 100%. I wanna see some reports in my absence!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Baiter1 View Post
    Stripers are gonna get a much deserved break from me. I'm coming down with something and the muscles and joints are starting to ache with some sore throat and sneezing. Maybe from the teen temps in the mornings have gotten to me? The boss said no fishing until I get 100%. I wanna see some reports in my absence!
    Wearing shorts in those teen temps probably wasn't very conducive towards your health

Hope you feel better soon!
    Last edited by ZipperWurm; 12-17-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    Wearing shorts in those teen temps probably wasn't very conducive towards your health

Hope you feel better soon!
    It never got me sick before. I think it comes with age? Getting too old to be wearing shorts year round. Bummed cause my buddy is out duct fishing and I couldn't go join him today. Somebody put up a darn fish report so I can get my fix even if I can't fish.

Somebody put up a darn fish report so I can get my fix even if I can't fish.

Here ya go bud....went out this afternoon omw home from work again....picked up a healthy 22" at the first spot, no more after that from the other spots i stopped at.

what a perfect looking evening....its a shame i only got just the one, but he was a decent fish and i beat the skunk

I asked and I received! That is too cool. Thanks for making it happen. Man you got me wishing I was fishing. You KPN convert you haha. Better stay on that shut down action cause it should be flowing this weekend. The shut down party will be over but the flowing party will begin. Flow only fisherman, you are free to gate hop.

I asked and I received! That is too cool. Thanks for making it happen. Man you got me wishing I was fishing. You KPN convert you haha. Better stay on that shut down action cause it should be flowing this weekend. The shut down party will be over but the flowing party will begin. Flow only fisherman, you are free to gate hop.
    LOL not a "convert", i usually work a spot with both thoroughly before i move, this fish preferred the KPN today, haha

It's been a KPN bite for months now.

It's been a KPN bite for months now.
    can't argue that....those 2 last week were the first fluke fish ive caught AV side in a while...

I guess this thread can die since the shut down is over and die like my week long illness that prevented me from fishing. I'll part with this. Let there be flow and there was flow. Nailed a gorged 7-8# this morning. Released it. First released fish in a while for me. 3/8-5/8 flow, depending where you are. Flow fisherman can now go with the flow now, lol. I'm missing the no flow. So much easier to work the lures.
    Last edited by Master Baiter1; 12-21-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678