Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Striperbowl 2013. 12/14/13

Does anyone have space for one more on their boat? I live in Long Beach. Anyone in the area and can give me a ride to and from the event? I'll pitch in for gas and I'll have my parents sign a permission slip.

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    Does anyone have space for one more on their boat? I live in Long Beach. Anyone in the area and can give me a ride to and from the event? I'll pitch in for gas and I'll have my parents sign a permission slip.
    Nm my brother will drop me off with a kayak.

Update just added to 1st post on this thread!

11/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Pyramid lake.

All lake rules apply!,launch at 7ish,all boats off the water by 4pm, gates close at 5pm.

all DFG rules apply!.

This event will be taking place along side a bass club event, We will all be respectful to others on the lake so as not to tarnish the striper crews reputation!

Lets set an example guys!

Were all <WITHOUT QUESTION>moBETTA then the rest of the people on the lake that day so lets act that way.

End of the day gathering area will be announced at a later date.

Some people do NOT have a boat ride,,,lets do our best to get everybody a seat that signs up!.

ALSO!.

There will be a raffle at the end of the day weigh in and get togather,,,,,,Bring a little striper gear for that please!

ALSO,

Previous winners MUST be present or should make sure the trophy , or trophy,s are present for the next winners.

If anyone starts crying abought the weather and acting like a bass tourney wussy before this event has even taken place,,,,,That person will be RIDICULED/HAZED /SHUNN,D /and just all around beat up for the next 365 days as an example!

ALSO,

Bring coleman lanterns,,,,,,,,this will be our light sources if needed,,,no generators and no ext cords needed that way

Lets keep this event as simple as possible for all involved,,,,,more to be added shortly.

TRAIL BLAZER

UPDATE!,,11/30/13,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Spoke with TAMMY yesterday and secured a group camping site at the campground,yhat way we wont be in the parking lot doing our weigh in the same time as the bass girls.

ALSO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The bass tourney will be let in at 6 am and we will go in at 7 am so when we line up we should probably try not to box these guys in as they will need to get to the gate 1st.

If any one wants to bring fire wood that would be G R E A T!,,,

Im not going to ask NOHO ART to do all the cooking as he gets roped into that all the time,,THANK YOU NOHO ART!

Myself and cutbait will be handleing the weigh in as usual,

we should all NOT forget to bring stuff for the raffle,

L A N T E R N S!,,,,,,I f just some of us bring some sort of light source we will be just fine!

PLEASE, If someone brings there family or children<THATS GREAT!,,,Lets all try and be respectful and control our language !!!PLEASE!

Lets remember,,,,,,,OFF the water by 4pm and the gates close at 5 pm,,,,,,,the weigh in will END! at 6pm,,,,anybody that cant make it by then will NOT be permitted to weigh.,What this means is that we will start weighing as soon as people start bring there fish to the scales,,,,,,but if your not there at 6 pm ,,,,WITH YOUR FISH! Your out!

If you want to cheat, THEN YOU SUCK! You have no CLASS! AND Your a PUNK!

Since none of us striper guys want to cheat NONE of US are any of those three things,

SO,,,,,if your offended by that last statement then your a cheater,,,,,,if you agree with that last statement then your NOT a cheater,,,,,,

LOL!!,,,MORE TO ADD AS MORE INFO IS AQUIRED!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Not offended at all...
    But, can I weigh in, in the morning line up ?
    If not, consider me offended ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Not offended at all...
    But, can I weigh in, in the morning line up ?
    If not, consider me offended ;)

Yes you may brian,,,,,,,,,,,,,we,l just jot you down for 0 lbs right now,,,That puts you in the lead already , not a bad way to feel like a contender actually concidering team doubleocean is destined to feel the wrath of another BAKO BOY BEATDOWN Once the real contenders begin waying in!

TEAM BAKO!
    Last edited by trail blazer; 12-01-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Were going to need some BAIT RECONs if at all possible from the Band W guys if at all possible,

I will be blasting the whereaboughts of the active troll fish the morn of the event while in line,info from the bako boys troll recons,,,,,,,,,,,,hope the B and W guys will do the same ,,,,,,,The way I see it,,,,,,the more people that catch fish the better!

TRAIL BLAZER

Default Has AA Straightened Out His Priorities?

Was looking back at some of the Pre-Striper Bowl Smack from last year...

Double A??? You really missed Striper Bowl for something that you can handle at any courthouse on any day of the week? Hope you've straightened out your priorities over the past 12 to 14 months!

Smack talk this year is missing. But I understand it's just a waist of time since it's in everybody's mind that us fresno boys will win this year again.

Hey guys who won the striper bowl last year ??

Do you want smack talk, carpdink?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast