Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fishing on a rainy day

Default Fishing on a rainy day

Had some morning showers in orange county today and hoped for it to clear so i can get some fishing in after lunch. Hit the local jetty/bay in hopes of a legal butt. Throwing the LC at my fav low tide spot for about an hour with no hits. Decided to try my luck on the other side of the jetty. After about five minutes hook up! thought it was a nice sized halibut but to my surprise it was a juvenile WSB about 14-16", new species again on the LC! Enjoy happy hunting

Great catch in between showers! Way to slide in some casts through it all.

Congrats!!!
    Don

Thought fish didn't like getting wet from the rainguess there are the odd ball fish out there

Nice colors on that WSB! Glad to see that they are still around this late in the season. Guess I will have to go back to chasing ghosts for another week or so.

Thanks for the report!

Skunked4life

Thumbs up

Nice job on the new species with the LC. Now go out there and get a legal one!