Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MID recon,,,,,That place is on fire!

Default MID recon,,,,,That place is on fire!

Launchd,park,d the truck , when I got back to the dock a swimbaiter was already hook,d up,look,d abought 12 or 13 lbs when landed,,i began throwing swimbaits also around the channel for nadda,,,,seen the same guy loose another 1 abought 10 minutes later.,,,,,

Abought 9am I gave up on the swimbaits and headed out looking for schools,,,,took a while to figure out the speen and color,speed was the key by far ,,,,,then it was on,,,,,,,a great grade of fish,all between 2 and 3 lbs,,,,,,,,,,landed between 15 and 18 or so,all in abought 2 1/2 hrs,,,,HAD A BLAST,,,,,,I LOVE THAT LAKE!.

Heres a pic at the cleaning station ,,,all fattys,,,,full of 2 and 3 inch shad.

When I got back to the ramp at 12 30 2 people were leaving with limits of trout and the channel walkway guys were catching a few trout and quite a few smaller grade stripers.

Water 61 deg in the channel,,,,,,,,,62.5 main lake,lake is way up and the grass was not a problem to speak of.

Thanks for reading,,,GO GET,M EVERYBODY!

TRAIL BLAZER

wow! you make me want to take a day off work!

I plan to hit the MID again in december... heading to willow this weekend :D

Man Scottie!

Nice size for the mid.

Your on em

GREAT CATCH T/B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

WTG TB. You always seem to get on quality mid fish every trip. It must be the superdupertopsecret

Way to get em Scott, nice report, I am glad you had a fun day out there.......................Dave

Tnx for the info time to do a little change

THANKS FOR RECON SCOTT ,I GOING TO TRY TO TALK CORY INTO GOING THERE FRI,,,,NOT TO MANY GOOD WEATHER WINDOWS AT THE LAKES THIS WEEK WITH THESE STORMS BLOWING THRU,,,,,,,,,,,,CARPDINK STAY AWAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice day Scott ! Nice Quality !

Great report on the Mid. Every time go there you slay. Keep it up..

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast