Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DVL Top Water Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Sorry I don't get it?

Cya TUNAVIC
    I didn't think you would !

Congrats Corey you've made it on FNN..

You successfully have discovered how to draw out the non posters and alter ego/alias types!

Heck these guys contribute nothing to the site, other than to follow you and your exploits.

Swell that chest brudda, you have an army of Hardcor detractors whose sole purpose is to judge EVERYTHING you do! They also pronounce their infinite wisdom to you dispite sharing any of their own on their non existent threads

You have arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    This coming from a twerp that runs around the lake at 75 mph and never catches a fish ! I can't ask for some etiquette ! It's sport fishing ! Sportsmanship !

Do you get it now !
    HAHA,, but hes S.O.? That makes his word more important

Quote Originally Posted by Askwhy View Post
    Wow this post lost me , looks and sounds like they were upset because someone came to close to a spot they felt they owned I didn't see it , yes there's a lots of boats that have no fricken clue but there is also a lot of fisherman who feel they own the fricken lake and certain spots so I just have to add my two cents in and say if a boat that far away from you bugs you then take up another sport or hobby because when a boil is on boats are going to join in that's just how it is like it or not nothing you can do its part of the game all I ask is don't cross my line and I'm good.
    Oh and one more thing if I'm trolling don't cut across me because that's not cool , happy fishing and tight lines.
    There are ways to fish boils with multiple boats with out charging in ! It's called etiquette, sportsmanship, work together. I know it's old school, but it works !

Default Versatility......

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

You successfully have discovered how to draw out the non posters and alter ego/alias types!

Heck these guys contribute nothing to the site, other than to follow you and your exploits.

Swell that chest brudda, you have an army of Hardcor detractors whose sole purpose is to judge EVERYTHING you do! They also pronounce their infinite wisdom to you dispite sharing any of their own on their non existent threads

You have arrived!
    If you try to protect a fishery from the ignorant and selfish I will be your fan too..........................

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    If you try to protect a fishery from the ignorant and selfish I will be your fan too..........................
    Not necessary. Officer

you guys dont get it cause you dont see or really hear the two donkeys come roaring up then turn then turn again making so much noise in this quiet corner we were in it drove all the stripers out and the lmb's then were busting all around us ,,,,,,typical rude guys that didnt know what they were looking for,,they just made a bunch of noise and wake then took off,,,,,,,,,,,they were bass guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post

You have arrived!
    If you look at five threads down you will see my last report.

And you talk smack of others when you followed T/O and Hardcor around a lake like a lost puppy dog....pot calling the kettle black buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    you guys dont get it cause you dont see or really hear the two donkeys come roaring up then turn then turn again making so much noise in this quiet corner we were in it drove all the stripers out and the lmb's then were busting all around us ,,,,,,typical rude guys that didnt know what they were looking for,,they just made a bunch of noise and wake then took off,,,,,,,,,,,they were bass guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    That makes sense then. A post with that explanation would go a long way. Rather than people guessing based on a video that shows very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    If you look at five threads down you will see my last report.

And you talk smack of others when you followed T/O and Hardcor around a lake like a lost puppy dog....pot calling the kettle black buddy.
    I followed T/o and hardcor like a lost puppy dog?

your confused, ask both, you obviously don't don't understand fishing with friends and how friends rib each other.

Your cop environment must preclude you from understanding they were insinuating I followed them all day for a good laugh between friends.

Much like you not being able to understand the approaching boat put the fish down in this video {without the visual cue}

But, I'm not surprised you and the others were bright enough to pick up on these inferences

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast