Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: DVL Top Water Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Magnum P.I. called.....He wants his shorts back!!!! lol

Aloha

Pete
    Them are my lucky shorts ! I'm going to wear them when we go head to head ! On video ! Green ones ! Light line !

Love Corey

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Being called a pedophile is fighting words !

Now, that is some funny shiiite...

I don't remember you asking about the Commercial fishing question.. I have no clue is my best answer. I know I saw a store in Pomona selling Live largemouth bass and I turned them in and I was told that they had a permit to do so so nothing could be done.

Ive never heard of a lake being "Commercially fished" If I heard about it Id turn them in personally.

Pete

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YOU GUYS....

I said his MUSTACHE was "pedophilish" and creepy......HIS MUSTACHE!!!

I understand that Cory is most likely from the shallow end of the gene pool. The VERY shallow end, so I didn't expect him to make the distinction....but ALL of you guys thought the same thing???? Really? Do I REALLY have to further downgrade my opinion of the intelligence of the masses on this board?

If I honestly thought Cory was a danger to children I would not have words with him of ANY kind. Those that know me know that. So....GO BACK AND FREAKING READ!

Some of your other comments were funny: "REMOVE HIM MODS" crying like a little *****.... jeeeez man why don't you GTFO..... Cory is as accusatory and rude to other people on this board as I have ever seen, and you try to run me because his mustache reminds me of a pedophile mustache?

Pathetic.....so ya, go ahead and flame me. Get your panties in a wad and shove em waayyyyy up there. LOL

WOW....

Oh yes! Please bring your higher than all, insults down to a level that we can all understand. As it is, you're the only one thinking on this pedofile level that the rest of us can't understand.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112