Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood guide trip jeff and auggie

Default All i ever catch is dinks

opps heres a silverwood fish,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oops heres another one,,,,,,,,,,,,

oops heres another one,,,,,,,,,,,

oops more silverwood fish

oops more silverwood fish

more silverwood fish
    [URL=http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1284_zps851a2a7d.jpg.html][IMG]http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113
    [URL=http://s403.photobucket.com/user/troutonly/media/DSCN1182xxxxxxx-----------22222222222.jpg.html][/URL
    then i got fish one day

fishing there during the day is a little tougher than fishing there from shore at night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice fish Bob. No need to take it any further.

Castle, rhymes with...

I think Castle works in Striper Only's advertisement department... He gave him a good reason to show a bunch of pics of his Silverwood SlayFests... JUST SAYIN!!!

Who wouldn't wanna book Bob for a Silverwood trip now?

I would!

T/b

thats a dandy mess auggie and his dad got and some incredible photos. That last pick with that bunch of stripers has got my mouth watering. wow, auggie has a dandy largie as well. That boy will be talking about that for ever.

Well said !

I am not a regular poster, but since you are trying to talk bad on Bob. I will Log in and tell you why I will still book many more trips with BOB / ,,,,,,TO,,,,,, I have been on 2 stripy trips to the wood with Bob, and on both trips we caught a lot of nice fish, and I learned a lot about the lake and the fish habits. Also had a good F,,,ing time! the last trip I booked with Bob was just to hang out, bullshit and catch some fish. I plan on booking a lot more trips with him to Silverwood and other lakes I want to fish & learn about.
    I am from Arizona and the lakes there are not pressured like here and they fish different. Silverwood use to skunk me 9 out of 10 times, but now I haven't been skunked in the last 50 trips. Bob is a good dude and provides a good service.

All those fish are awesome! Way to go TO.

Way to go TO

I'm with this castle guy!

Danks! Dinks! Small fish. Blah blah

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast