Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silverwood guide trip jeff and auggie

Default Silverwood guide trip jeff and auggie

i got a call from jeff he said him and his son auggie needed action ,i told him silverwood had seemed steady so we hooked up and fished. after a double rod hook up for both jeff and auggie his 8yr old son , i reset and auggie got a real nice lmb the didnt want to come to the boat but did real good the fish hit the net we did a pic and relased the fish. we found only one area giving up stripers evry so many passes ,we had a boat trolling flies move in on us and kind of wreck the spot . so we took a brake headed for the main lkae body and some x-rap d/r fishing for a couple more ,then that died so we went back to the spot to finish the day ,it was a slow bite today we were catching when most were not. thank you jeff for using my guides service again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,

How do you go from lake to lake to lake and always kill them ! That's a nice Largemouth Auggie holding !

Another nice day Bob !

Corey

Bob, you have created another striper fanatic!!! The smile on the little fellow's face says it all, even though it is a green carp.....nice catching guys...................Dave

nice kills!

:D

BIG BOOZ!

I'm surprised you didn't start casting your lures at that Calk sucker! You shoulda started throwing your stripers behind his
    Boat and told him they were boiling. And maybe accidentally chucked one in his face. LOL

Slaying as usual!

We just expect you to catch fish all of the time T/O but it is still extraordinary.

That's a nice catch Augie!

Default Silverwood

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Slaying as usual!

We just expect you to catch fish all of the time T/O but it is still extraordinary.

That's a nice catch Augie!
    Why hire a guide when you can only catch dink and stunted fish? Im just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    Why hire a guide when you can only catch dink and stunted fish? Im just saying.
    you drank too much hatorade over the holiday weekend

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hatorade.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	42972  
    Last edited by flyhigh123; 12-02-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Best reply ever!,,,,,,,,,,No need to waste time explaining to haters bob!

TRAIL BLAZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast