Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Pvr 11/9-11/10

Default Pvr 11/9-11/10

A buddy and I went up to PVR for the weekend and float tubed the upper portion.. All I can say is wow, holy shite, best fish of my life and many others..

Landed an EASY 10 lb Rainbow, a easy 7-8 Rainbow a 5-6lb, and 2 nice browns. Sunday we fished the same spot again and I landed 3 nice bows and a brown, my buddy lands a beauty hook jaw male rainbow..
    The 8 and 10 lbers, they took at least 150 feet of line on the initial runs, then more and more,, ten minute fights.. I was shaking like a leaf.. Almost broke my net..
    I didnt bring my damn scale but looking at other fish and there weight and comparing to my fish.. Easy ten.. Well you guys tell me. It was so fat and heavy. The head looked like a salmon from the market. Someone guess.. Bob?

Ch
    Last edited by chansen49; 11-11-2013 at 05:14 PM.

man i was supposed to be up there this weekend. Damn it!!!

Nice catch!!! PVR is an awesome spot to fish.

this one was just under 9lbs out of a limit of 5 fish, 2-7 lbers 2-8lbrs 1-9lber...........they are broodfish out of blackrock hatchery,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That's one heck of a trip.. Congrats!!! How long was the fish? I'm guessing 25-27 inches based on the pic.. sometimes hard to tell... so I'm guessing 8 lbs