Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: valley pond with a twist of ghetto11/11/13

Quote Originally Posted by I*B*CATCHIN View Post
    I'll have to try the spots where I seen those 20+ commons on the next go around ...it is a good valley spot ...very few fishermen and disturbances from bird feeders ...I did see a bunch of cartmans favorite birds ( coots ) they told to say to you cartman
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by I*B*CATCHIN View Post
    I seen them...what could it mean good or bad ?
    Bad for your Carp.

Thousands of fish will probably die. Depends on if they drain the lake 100%. It will be good in the long run.
    Still hard to believe that all the Bass guys on FNN showed no interest in making the lake a CPR Bass lake. That was after a article in the the newspaper about a possible CPR lake. $130 million dollar project to redo the park. Could become LA's #1 CPR lake. They need public input on this project.

$130,000,000 is a lot of your tax payer money.
    DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 11-13-2013 at 09:10 AM.

3. Default

use tortilla balls theres big carp in there

Quote Originally Posted by CrouchingNinjaHiddenFish View Post
    use tortilla balls theres big carp in there
    Dude you have the coolest screen name I have ever seen on here.

Hey I B, I think I was carpin' to the right of you that morning. The bite was pretty slow. I'm usually there every weekend though, so I'll see you around, man. And there is some monster Carp in there too.

I wonder who put the paco in there ...he has a lifetime of food ..millions of tilapia
    Quote Originally Posted by carpinator View Post
    Great report. You guys will get those 20+ beasts next time,and maybe a 30+ if your lucky, they are in there. That place has a good amount of orphaned aquarium species, including huge PACU.

There not all gonna die ....they seem to relocate after getting on my hook ...wink, wink
    Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Bad for your Carp.

Thousands of fish will probably die. Depends on if they drain the lake 100%. It will be good in the long run.
    Still hard to believe that all the Bass guys on FNN showed no interest in making the lake a CPR Bass lake. That was after a article in the the newspaper about a possible CPR lake. $130 million dollar project to redo the park. Could become LA's #1 CPR lake. They need public input on this project.

$130,000,000 is a lot of your tax payer money.
    DR

If you seen a bright green umbrella it was me and my son we were south if the duck blind ....should have said hi . Could have gotten a hot link or Italian suasage ....my avatar is my club vest
    Quote Originally Posted by EcoLogic View Post
    Hey I B, I think I was carpin' to the right of you that morning. The bite was pretty slow. I'm usually there every weekend though, so I'll see you around, man. And there is some monster Carp in there too.
    Last edited by I*B*CATCHIN; 11-13-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Awwwwwww lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12