Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: valley pond with a twist of ghetto11/11/13

Default valley pond with a twist of ghetto11/11/13

This is how the day began I took I*b*jr.to do a little pond fishing it was a hard day....I*b* jr hadn't been fishing in quite a while and was havin a hard time hanging a fish , but with a little coaching from he began to get into a tilapia bite but they weren't as hungry as we would have liked but he did manage a about 15 ..you know me I was looking for a big carp ...I did see some 3 ...20+ commons & 1 about a dime to bad they weren't in my swim but atleast I know where to look next time this Is what I did manage to catch ...hey atleast it was big

Looks like you guys had a good time, and that's all that matters bro...Interesting looking sucker fish...

That a big pleco!!

It was cool didn't get into the amount of fish I was looking forward to but never the less it was good being on the bank @ basscatch ;-) ...they have new friends now ...yeah that pleco is not a uncommon catch there ( it was a fair catch ) ...plenty of big & millions of small ones

Not a common catch there. Good job.
    DR

Hey Raffa, the tractors have crossed PCH and the brush/tree clearing has begun at Harbor Lake.
    DR

Great valley spot to get away for the day....good luck on those carp next time!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Hey Raffa, the tractors have crossed PCH and the brush/tree clearing has begun at Harbor Lake.
    DR
    I seen them...what could it mean good or bad ? I need to rescue more fish asap

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Great valley spot to get away for the day....good luck on those carp next time!

TD
    I'll have to try the spots where I seen those 20+ commons on the next go around ...it is a good valley spot ...very few fishermen and disturbances from bird feeders ...I did see a bunch of cartmans favorite birds ( coots ) they told to say to you cartman
    Last edited by I*B*CATCHIN; 11-12-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Great report. You guys will get those 20+ beasts next time,and maybe a 30+ if your lucky, they are in there. That place has a good amount of orphaned aquarium species, including huge PACU.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast