Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Flaky f***ks ...classified

Default Flaky f***ks ...classified

classified/sale is a joke....most of these guys are drunk or stoned when they commit, next day they back off.
    *sigh* ....a rant. I feel better now
    Last edited by *eat*; 11-06-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Yeah, hard to sell anything when jokesters are up to no good . There is no honor these days it seems like . Very sad

Quote Originally Posted by *eat* View Post
    classified/sale is a joke....

This guy claims this ad IS NOT A JOKE...

Drunk and Stoned, still trying to find her.

Funny stuff, DR. Thanks for the smiles!

*eat*,

Good to hear from you again!

Classifieds can be hit and miss. Ive had great transactions, buying and selling, and others not so much.

The best was buying a "Only Used Twice! Never in the Salt!" Core 100, where I opened it after getting home and found saltwater and corroded gears ready greeting me with a hello, and a shot drag to boot. It was so shot that Shimano tried fixing it and just sent me out a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    *eat*,

Good to hear from you again!

Classifieds can be hit and miss. Ive had great transactions, buying and selling, and others not so much.

The best was buying a "Only Used Twice! Never in the Salt!" Core 100, where I opened it after getting home and found saltwater and corroded gears ready greeting me with a hello, and a shot drag to boot. It was so shot that Shimano tried fixing it and just sent me out a new one.
    Darkshadow hope all is well with you.
    Sounds like you got a "fortunate deal" on that Shimano Core 100 haha!
    Take care.

Wait, im confused, is this about craigslist, pennysaver, or the classifieds on this forum?

Ive been getting pretty annoyed at craigslist spammers, lately. People pretending to be interested in my ad, but they are simply trying to trick me into texting their phony-*** numbers, then they give up when i reply to them via clist relay. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Wait, im confused, is this about craigslist, pennysaver, or the classifieds on this forum?

Ive been getting pretty annoyed at craigslist spammers, lately. People pretending to be interested in my ad, but they are simply trying to trick me into texting their phony-*** numbers, then they give up when i reply to them via clist relay. lolol
    Classifieds on this Forum. I have had too many hit & misses (i.e. "I am interested but I will have the money next week.." or "Let me check it out first lets meet (of course at their convenience & location) and oh yeah I can offer you (low ball)..." ) FNN is not what it used to be.

it's like that on any classified section. they ask if it's available and that they're interested, you reply, they don't reply back a minute later. constantly happens to me. ...or they offer to trade for something that I'm not even looking for.
    Last edited by t-blizzard; 11-23-2013 at 11:45 AM.