Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lol stupid trout.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    When a Green Carp fan makes a bogus screen name such as "silver carpsuck".

Striper fisherman win
    My name references trout. I call stripers "tacos", and I will take them on the swimbait all day!

I like competing against fishermen who think that they've been outsmarted by fish.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    No, im saying the only thing that trout are good for are striper food and powerbaiters. Therefore they are stupid.
    why don't you try some native trout in a stream or Large lake...they may make you feel stupid :)

4. Default

Silver Carp ROCK buddy! Whatchu know about that midge hatch son!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    why don't you try some native trout in a stream or Large lake...they may make you feel stupid :)
    For the most part im talking about stockers....will never talk trash on thoes big browns in the serrias my uncles are fishing for as i speak, im not allowed on that trip until im 18 though

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER CARP SUPERSTAR View Post
    Silver Carp ROCK buddy! Whatchu know about that midge hatch son!
    Shut up fool, you got a midge hatch going off in ur skull! Feed our green babies, and striped trash bags!

Here we go again...

8. Default

I hate all green carp and those striped losers! They are both 100% guilty of eating all of the brown trout that were in Silverwood back in the day. Stripers are an invasive species like the quagga and should be ground up and thrown back in the ocean where they came from! Green Bass are fat and lazy! Trout are the greatest fish from New Zealand to SARL! Let's see a bass come from the headwaters of the Smith, swim 3000 miles to Japan and find their way back every couple years! We need to send all of the green bass back to Florida and bring back the almighty Southern Steelhead! HELL YEAH!!!!
    Last edited by SILVER CARP SUPERSTAR; 11-08-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER CARP SUPERSTAR View Post
    I hate all green carp and those striped losers! They are both 100% guilty of eating all of the brown trout that were in Silverwood back in the day. Stripers are an invasive species like the quagga and should be ground up and thrown back in the ocean where they came from! Green Bass are fat and lazy! Trout are the greatest fish from New Zealand to SARL! Let's see a bass come from the headwaters of the Smith, swim 3000 miles to Japan and find there way back every couple years! We need to send all of the green bass back to Florida and bring back the almighty Southern Steelhead! HELL YEAH!!!!
    Steelhead absolutely! But be careful what you ask for. Invasive claims and what not.

All our lakes are invasive to the local desert.

Not that I'm defending Green carp but not even the green carp will eat power bait. One step above aquarium food

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Steelhead absolutely!

Not that I'm defending Green carp but not even the green carp will eat power bait.
    WRONG at Perris bass eat power bait and sometimes a Bare hook..don"t laugh A Big Black Barrel swivel and a splint ring with a Red trebbel will get you Bass as good as a spoon some days

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast