Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol stupid trout.

sorry pal the only one thats going to be butthurt is you after youre boyfriend gets done with you,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    sorry pal the only one thats going to be butthurt is you after youre boyfriend gets done with you,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hahah 8th grade wants its joke back.

Is that as good as got,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you still limping to school,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is that as good as got,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you still limping to school,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I hope i get to be as good you one day....making gay jokes over the internet to kids... i think i gotta long way to go. How does one become as good as T/O???

arent you a guide?

show some respect and act professional. its a joke a guide would be little and make gay jokes at a kid on the website he advertises on. i sure hope people look past the *** youve been on this thread and it doesnt affect your business

and all this is becuase he voiced his opinion an said he thinks trout are stupid? who cares let him think that way dont you have grown up things to be doing instead of worring about what a kid thinks of trout?
    Last edited by gogreeenz4; 11-06-2013 at 04:29 PM.

first thing is not to think of any animal as stupid weather its a trout or any other animal ,when i was young i was tought to respect all fish or animals caught or harvested ,not to disrepect something because you caught and killed it ,too many young people are not taught to respect mother nature and all her creatures even teenagers,,,i'm sorry for the poor humor ,i forgot us humans are animals too.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    No, im saying the only thing that trout are good for are striper food and powerbaiters. Therefore they are stupid.
    Don't forget, they feed the green bass too

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCarpSuck View Post
    Don't forget, they feed the green bass too
    When a Green Carp fan makes a bogus screen name such as "silver carpsuck".

Striper fisherman win

black and white > green

first thing is not to think of any animal as stupid weather its a trout or any other animal ,when i was young i was tought to respect all fish or animals caught or harvested ,not to disrepect something because you caught and killed it ,too many young people are not taught to respect mother nature and all her creatures even teenagers,,,i'm sorry for the poor humor ,i forgot us humans are animals too.
    glad you were taught to respect animals but i was taught to respect animals and people.

he was "disrespectful" toward a animal you were disrespectful toward a person..

go troll up some trout and dont worry about what a "teenager" thinks of trout...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast