Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol stupid trout.

Default Lol stupid trout.

Just got my black maxx back from being serviced so i was bored so i walked down to the river and started fishing...texas rigger a superfluke upside down and was walking it subsurface when this guy swung at it. Lol i first thought it was a smallmouth and got excited then i realized it was a dumb trout and got bummed out. I think that chunk missing out of his gill plate was from a striper.... didn't go to waste, have it to my neighbor because it was bleeding pretty bad. http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/cs...48f86.jpg.html

why cant i post the pic from my computer? When i upload it it shows a red "!" mark and says undefined....

there u go, ur copying the wrong link, cope and paste the 1 that says IMG instead of HTML

So what are you saying? That every fish that hits you're lure is stupid? I would agree.

Nice trout...... hey I have that same rod n reel combo

That's a nice fish and a catchy report title.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    So what are you saying? That every fish that hits you're lure is stupid? I would agree.
    No, im saying the only thing that trout are good for are striper food and powerbaiters. Therefore they are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CCfisherman View Post
    Nice trout...... hey I have that same rod n reel combo
    I love the rod but have had some problems with the reel....

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanx14 View Post
    I love the rod but have had some problems with the reel....
    Abu Max II do have some issue, but for around 40 bucks it get the job done.

if you think thats all they are good for than youre stupid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hahaha can't even start a thread without someone getting buthurt anymore. Blame Obama!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast