Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here kitty kitty

Default Here kitty kitty

Operation here kitty kitty remains a failure. Bob is right I have failed to produce.
    I did spend about an hour in the cove with the panga, and the one closer to C-point for nada, zip, zero.
    We threw all the right baits, but the kitty was a no-show!

I got to the lake around 6:30, the line was longer then any that I have seen.
    They are fast, I was on the water by 8AM.
    Me and my buddy Jack made the run back to lasts weeks seen of the crime.
    We had high hope of repeating my previous carnage. jack had not fished any stripers for half a year.
    Joe had been inline an hour before us. He had also fished there on Wed. with good results despite all of he wind.
    This was a new day, we setup in about 100ft of water, behind Joe. There were a few boats from the previous weeks outing.
    A couple of Vietnamese were having all the fun. the rest of us just sat around with watching with limp rods.
    I told jack no worries, I did not get to this spot till about 10am last week. The show went on for over an hour before anyone else starting to get bit, and it was not us! Then Joe got bit. I caught the smallest dink that I have ever seen in that lake. I took it off and through over by Joe before he saw it. Jack landed a nice one, and I was still trying to find my groove. Those Vietnamese guys were still catching most of the fish, but we were on the board. The worm turned, Joe got hot Jim got hot, and I found my groove. Joe and Jack caught a bunch of fish on the fly. I only caught a couple of the small grade like that. All my nice fish came of the bottom. Joe and Jim left with limits. Me and jack went in search of kitties to no avail. We ended up with 16. Most were the solid 3lb class fish. There were a lot more dinks this week.

See ya on the water boyz.

Lol.

"Limp rods"

" dought, Karlow can get it done"

This kitty adventure is most entertaining

Try Pyramid I saw shitloads in the weeds. Pm me and I will give up the spot. Talking lime 500 active feeding kitties
    Last edited by cutbait; 11-02-2013 at 09:32 PM.

It sounds like you guys did well even though it was a little slow.

A valiant effort despite T/Os discouragement!

Yep Jack is all smiles, It was not as good as last weeks, but no complaints from us!
    We had our day in the sun.
    We are fishing, we left the happy hunting grounds before 2PM with some nice fish.
    I'm sharing these fish so no need for limits. AKA the freezer is full!
    Our bait sucked, and the market sales them for food! All the fish had to do is swim by fast and it would fall off the hook!
    For my last fish, I cast four times to get the bait to land on the hook. Three of the four it went fling somewhere.

See ya on the water!

PS Jack has a big hard on to go back to Castic next weekend, I need to get my kitty off their!
    Last chance for new (kitty cat that is).

Jack just needs to get that feeling that drag peeling feeling.

Smiles
    like I say see ya on the water.

KP
    Last edited by karlow; 11-03-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Tha nx for the report--what kind of bait were u useing?and how big

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    Tha nx for the report--what kind of bait were u useing?and how big
    The kitty expert is about to dispense some advice!

I'd pay attention

Well I had some mackerel, night crawlers, and catfish dough.
    I used the dough to add sent to the mackerel and crawlers.
    It seemed like a good plan.

BIG FISH WANT BIG BAIT AS U KNOW ALREADY.FRESH MAKEREL WIYH NO CLOUDY EYES,CUT OFF TAIL AND HEAD AND THROW AWAY.CUT KNIFE STRAIGHT DOWN aND PUT A 7 /0 HOOK ON THE WHOLE BIG CENTER PORTION IN ONE GIANT CHUNK.ITS PRETTY HEAVY SO IT CASTS A LONG WAY FROM THE BOATKEEP CHANEING BAITS EVERY 40 MINUTES.NOW IF U WANT NON STOP ACTION DO NOT CATFISH.BRING A PILLOW DONT PLAY A RADIO AND SLEEP UBTIL U GET BIT.SOMETIMES 2 HOURS WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE BITE.BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN U DO HOLD ON BUDDY.TWENTY POUND TEST AND FREE SPOOL JUST LIKE HALIBUT.GOOD LUCK JUST TEAMTROOLTOION.S TWO CENTS. AND THAT CAT FISH DOE THROW THAT AWAY IN THE TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS.

get it right ron T/O'S prediction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,karlow isnt the sharpest hook in the tackle box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    get it right ron T/O'S prediction,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,karlow isnt the sharpest hook in the tackle box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Karlow says he's a Dodgers fan Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast