Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: limit on shore

I'm going to be going with 6 month old frozen. Hope they bite it!

Well where is the report?
    Did the old crab bait work?

KP

Quote Originally Posted by karlow View Post
    Well where is the report?
    Did the old crab bait work?

KP
    his 6 month old bait work did not work yesterday. you can buy a frozen at castaic rental store. It worked for my friend too. i did not go yesterday but some of my friends got limit by 10:30am. however, some got skunked.....so get good bait, do the hw and plus some luck.

Yeah, stripers didn't bite for me. Bunch of tiny trout to the right of the ramp saved the day for me.

the bites are still very good. I got limited in 2 hours this morning. hopefully some FNN members will catch some. lot of people there but they are nice you can just ask them and stand next to them if you come late.

fishing game came to check the limit and license everyone today.

Bites have been very good the last 1.5 weeks. I have hit limited every day on dine. Someday they came in big units, the other they came in all schoolies.
    Wanted to have my son some actions so I took him to the lake this afternoon around 2:30pm. Surprised there were not too many people at the dam. I picked a spot and the first cast bum...I set a hook and had my son finished it up. He did very good then he got tired because out of 10 cast we hit 7-8 fish straight...
    Ended up with 15 fish at 4:45pm. released some, gave away some. We took home 4.

>.

>

>

woah! he looks like a pro handling that rod and holding up those stripers!! I'm sure he's used to it fishing with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by koifish View Post
    limited in 3 hours...bites are very hot now for those who want bait and wait....maybe no need to wait...they bite when the bait just fall...count 1-10 and they hit.

again light line and fly line...

I will post pics later when I get to my pc...
    What kind of bait?

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    What kind of bait?
    Fresh sardines ...............

Quote Originally Posted by pepesca master View Post
    Fresh sardines ...............
    get it in San Pedro fish market. they are fresh death. sell for $99 cent per pound. put 8 dines in each zip lock bag.

fillet the cut sardine (1 inches long) with the guts with blood...fly line with 6 lbs test no need to far from shore...and the fish will bite in a few second.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast