Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 20+ Brownie at Grant-Rush

I'm rolling up there on the 9th thru the 15th. Be fishing nothing but the Bridgeport area.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    I'm rolling up there on the 9th thru the 15th. Be fishing nothing but the Bridgeport area.
    See ya on the water angry agent I just stockpiled a bunch of custom painted floaters and husky jerks hoping to have some teeth marks in them by the 15th!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    See ya on the water angry agent I just stockpiled a bunch of custom painted floaters and husky jerks hoping to have some teeth marks in them by the 15th!

Look for 3 of us in tubes. We'll be all over..

Good luck 2 ya

Got the message

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    I'll be returning for a rematch on the afternoon of Wed and Thursday the 13-14th ... you're goin out on a boat... which lakes? Not being rude and buttin in ... just thought I'd watch for you

Good Luck

Billy b ill be on lower twin for most of my trip probably hit upper and the rez as well!

Hey Matt,

Heading up early morning 5th/6th straight to b-port for a day and a 1/2 and then down to the loop on 7th afternoon staying through Sunday. Gotta try my spots looking for that repeat brownie I texted you a couple yrs back :)

We might do 1/2 day boat on lower twin in the am on the 7th if they still renting out...otherwise we are just going to fish under the bridge between the 2 twins (can't wait to see how many people believe that last sentence).

Anyways, blue silverado...I'll look for you on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    Hey Matt,

Heading up early morning 5th/6th straight to b-port for a day and a 1/2 and then down to the loop on 7th afternoon staying through Sunday. Gotta try my spots looking for that repeat brownie I texted you a couple yrs back :)

We might do 1/2 day boat on lower twin in the am on the 7th if they still renting out...otherwise we are just going to fish under the bridge between the 2 twins (can't wait to see how many people believe that last sentence).

Anyways, blue silverado...I'll look for you on the water.
    Hey BC

hopefully see you up there. staying in mammoth the 7th - 11th.. prob gonna try the loop friday or sat. good luck up there..

dark grey titan, cory.

For sure Cory...like I said dark blue silverado or my buddies have aqua blue old silverado & black jeep. See any of those roadside, stop by and give a shout - we'll share notes.

@ Matt - What's your custom paint jobs look like? I call mine "Murder Inc" - it's simple, yet special :)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    For sure Cory...like I said dark blue silverado or my buddies have aqua blue old silverado & black jeep. See any of those roadside, stop by and give a shout - we'll share notes.

@ Matt - What's your custom paint jobs look like? I call mine "Murder Inc" - it's simple, yet special :)

I got a bunch of diff patterns to try mostly all baitfish in those lakes like tui chub and red side minnows to match the koke spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Billy b ill be on lower twin for most of my trip probably hit upper and the rez as well!
    Matt -

Good luck to ya ...

And the same to all ... hoping for decent weather as well as gud fizhun
    Hope to hear some great stories ... even if they got away

About a week ago ... I stopped in at Ken's ... and they said the Rez was a little on the slow side

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast