Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: 20+ Brownie at Grant-Rush

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 20+ Brownie at Grant-Rush

Was fishing the upper area of Grant Thursday and heard that a 20lber (+ 3 other nice fish?) had been pulled out that morning ... also heard about it at Ernie's Tackle shop ...

Did any news ever get down SoCal way?

there is an article with picture in western outdoor news

Big fish for sure, but just like the one he caught last year it looks no where near the size of what is being claimed.

Right huck that's what I'm saying dan stewarts 17 looked way bigger from lower twin...ill be up the 7 to the 15th lookin for some big boys just got a rigger on the boat I plan on puttin to good use! If any fellow fnners are up shoot me a message always up for brown hunting with good people!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    Right huck that's what I'm saying dan stewarts 17 looked way bigger from lower twin...ill be up the 7 to the 15th lookin for some big boys just got a rigger on the boat I plan on puttin to good use! If any fellow fnners are up shoot me a message always up for brown hunting with good people!

I'll be up there that weekend. 9th and 10th.

Nice if your up towards the twins shoot me a pm or look for me on the water ill be in a blue bass tracker vhull

I'll be returning for a rematch on the afternoon of Wed and Thursday the 13-14th ... you're goin out on a boat... which lakes? Not being rude and buttin in ... just thought I'd watch for you

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    I'll be returning for a rematch on the afternoon of Wed and Thursday the 13-14th ... you're goin out on a boat... which lakes? Not being rude and buttin in ... just thought I'd watch for you

Good Luck

Billy b ill be on lower twin for most of my trip probably hit upper and the rez as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    That's a nice long trip Matt. Good Luck on a DD!!

Quote Originally Posted by FSHNLIC View Post
    That's a nice long trip Matt. Good Luck on a DD!!
    Thanks josh I'm gonna fish it hard I'm really hoping this is the year I need a nee pb! If your up join me brotha!!!