Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T/o afterwork again i just had to get some more

Default T/o afterwork again i just had to get some more

after having a great session yesterday after noon ,on the way home after talking to cory and trolly, one of my sales guys called me and asked if i could go to independence the next day i said hell yes. only thid time i had to take some help so i could at least get a couple hours of fishing and it was pretty good,,all c and r today

Those are some nice trout... im jealous

By any chance r u hiring cuz I would love working with u u can pay me with a fishing trips!!! By the way beautyful fish..

Way to slay them Bob, didnt get to make it up there this year. The reflectons off the water tell it all

You are having too much fun......are you sure you didnt take the other guy to work, while you fished???................LOL...............Dave

Good job, Bob.
    I'm wanting to get out to the Tone with my yak but having the usual problem.

They call him Trout Only some of the time !

Last edited by Hardcor; 10-26-2013 at 04:40 PM.

no dave i needed the extra hands so we could get done in time so i could fish for a couple hours, i didnt get to load the deal the night before so we had a late start added to the drive,,,most people dont relize my reports from there are quick short trips, its no like totall fishing trip ,then i would have enough pics for 3 reports if i got to fish all day,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,

MAN CORY THAT DAY UP THERE AT ISABELLA WAS A GREAT DAY OF FISHING AND FUN , WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE THIS NEXT WEEK YOU KNOW WHERE,,,,MONDAY I WILL KNOW FOR SURE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow ..those are some beautiful fish..... congrats , I guess I can try to catch my very first trout this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast