Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today Pyramid Report

Default Today Pyramid Report

Since I'm a graveyard/12 hr shift work now, I don't even know today's date.

Anyway, MO told me he is having a sea star autopilot steering system on the bling bling in Castaic, I told him to o meet me at the mid for some jolly good laughs.

MO insists his number one gal go, AA. I kinda wanted TB to be the third wheel but if it meant MO going or not going that AA had to, I knew Trailblazer would understand.

Left Bako at 430, figured had an hour to kill at the gate and wouldn't ya know ******* cal trans had all four SB lanes diverted to one lane on the NB side. Which meant I had to drive to Templin HWY and U turn. Fellas plan an half hour or so in traffic.

So I pull up in line behind the boys, start shoot in the bull, then these elder Armo guys roll up. Smoke billowing out tha doors.

It was cold out, they make a comment to themselves, MO speaks to them in Armenease and they BLOW UP! Wanting to fight! Talking about, "we weren't talking to you", " who the F are you" and a bunch more armo talk. MO was upset and yelled back, obviously these guys were wasted.. Double A and I fearing a RPG war calm MO down and shovel him back into the truck and we stayed away from those guys big time.

Kinda intense in the dark.

Anyway we then saw Cody, Tammys boy, ensures us Mark is way recovering nicely! WTG!

Shoot the bull for a spell then on the on the water. Instant dink hook up. Mega dinks, like 8 inches. Bust off a bunch in the boat and tons of short strikes and we decide to blast out in search of bigger fish. We hit the no no spot only the Bako boys could pull off for more dinks, hit the island for zip. Then CB point for our biggest 3 fish and then 2.5 pounds. More drinks.

We hit all the spots, same story, dink, dink, dink.

Head back to CB point and major bendo/drag peel. MO grabs rod and almost falls out of boat because of the strength of this fish. I quickly grabbed him before he went over and assisted him. Unfortunately this fish popped off at the boat. Was at least 20

So its now mid morning and AA wants to play glass bottom boat. Water is ultra clear, we cruise the shore line in 15 ft. Fish for days in the weed line. Schools of kitties to 5 lbs. Bass. Fry... weed line has mega activities

We trolld some more. Ended the day at least 1230. They had stuff to do and I work tonight.

So lets just say the laughs and good times exceeded the fishing on this day.

About 15 landed with 2 small mouth by AA. Probably 20 short strikes.

Most importantantly was the fun we had. Mostly at the expense of several of you reading this!

With the earlier pics of you with your fly open I bet ya had MO shakin' in his boots when ya grabbed him. Please tell us you were zipped up this time. lol

I heard the story about what goes on on that boat. Now proof. Good time indeed.

Way to get after them. That big one would have made your day. The big ones really know how to break away and break your heart!

I bet all those 10" fish are the super dinks from the spring. Hopefully they grow just a bit more before the winter B&W time. Grow, Grow, Grow.
    MO, all I can say is try to stay away from the pump house when the Bako Boys are around.

Great job guys,,

HOWEVER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mike,,,,,,,,

thats gonna leave a mark

TRAIL BLAZER

I think that now in New Jersey its ok to grab a guy like that.
    Last edited by Bassfan; 10-21-2013 at 05:41 PM.

I was gonna say, take everything in this post with a grain if salt.

Then I rethunk it... Better make it a tablespoon.

I'm just glad I was on the other side of the camera.

Good times guys.

M/o does youre butt still hurt from handling c/b's rod,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    M/o does youre butt still hurt from handling c/b's rod,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A new bromance!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast