Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pyramid is open because of John Boehner!!!

WHO ARE THE CRAZY ONES AROUND HERE?????????? Quote Frenchy aka etucker.

Have ya looked in the mirror Cinderella?? Well have ya??

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    WHO ARE THE CRAZY ONES AROUND HERE?????????? Quote Frenchy aka etucker.

Have ya looked in the mirror Cinderella?? Well have ya??
    I'm sorry you didn't like the results on your test score.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm sorry you didn't like the results on your test score.
    Still leg humpin' for the pResident eh, some things never change do they my little French Poodle. I seem to be doing all the scoring as you keep coming up with nothing but an incomplete all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Still leg humpin' for the pResident eh, some things never change do they my little French Poodle. I seem to be doing all the scoring as you keep coming up with nothing but an incomplete all of the time.

Ain't he cute...

Quote Originally Posted by FishinGame View Post
    That's Tammie T. ... She is ALWAYS excited.

Tammy and Mark are at Henry Mayo hospital...(once again) ..
    Almost 1 year to the date after his accident.. He's back in the ICU. Thought it was a common chest cold..turns out to be pneumonia, failing kidneys, and bloodline infection..

Today is day 2.. stable... pumped full of meds and fluids, and thankfully- already showing improvements.

He will be home soon...

I want to put Gary's name in on this for being such a loving and caring dude...
    Thank you bro.

A big ole get well from TRAIL BLAZER,,,,,,,,,,,,,How ya been fishngame?,,,,,,,Did yall enjoy the striper meat?

From the last part of your post it sounds like the trout are coming soon

T/B
    Last edited by trail blazer; 10-18-2013 at 06:43 PM.

This thread reminds me of when I was stationed in Abalama. I was serving this country but still encountered a lot of racism from the 'good ole boys' down south...or "patriots", as a lot of Americans call them today. Is that what Team 57 is all about? Is that what the founders of this site promoted? NO!! Absolutely NOT!! So stop being so ******* political on a ******* fishing forum. If you want to discuss politics, go to another site. NOT FNN!!!
    Last edited by fish4anything; 10-20-2013 at 02:39 AM.

One more thing...now that the lakes are open, go fish! Stop blaming one party or person for the shutdown. If you open your EYES and stop listening to mainstream media, you'd realize what's really going on!! If you take the time out of your day and just think about what the Federal Reserve and what the IRS is and who controls what, you'd understand what I'm saying. This is not related to just one thing or person. This is greater than anything you could ever imagine. 9/11 didn't happen out of the blue. But where's the FNN post on that??? :/ Do your research and due diligence, people. Get a freaking clue!! WAKE UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish4anything View Post
    One more thing...now that the lakes are open, go fish! Stop blaming one party or person for the shutdown. If you open your EYES and stop listening to mainstream media, you'd realize what's really going on!! If you take the time out of your day and just think about what the Federal Reserve and what the IRS is and who controls what, you'd understand what I'm saying. This is not related to just one thing or person. This is greater than anything you could ever imagine. 9/11 didn't happen out of the blue. But where's the FNN post on that??? :/ Do your research and due diligence, people. Get a freaking clue!! WAKE UP!!
    One cannot spew "keep politics off the board" then go an a diatribe about it.

Doing so would be hypocritical

Your not hypocritical like those non racist bigots I've seen from where you come from are you?
    Last edited by cutbait; 10-20-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Hey Fish4nothing?

Which ones on this post are the racist and bigoted?

Me?
    HAwgzy
    Devore?
    Trailblazer?
    Etucker?
    Fish game?

You just straight called some of these names racist.

Name names will ya? Don't go making comments like that and then run back home to mamma?

Quote Originally Posted by fish4anything View Post
    This thread reminds me of when I was stationed in Abalama. I was serving this country but still encountered a lot of racism from the 'good ole boys' down south...or "patriots", as a lot of Americans call them today. Is that what Team 57 is all about? Is that what the founders of this site promoted? NO!! Absolutely NOT!! So stop being so ******* political on a ******* fishing forum. If you want to discuss politics, go to another site. NOT FNN!!!
    WTF? Where in the hell did that come from? Perhaps your attitude itself brought on the way you were treated in Bama. And since it WAS POLITICS, and more specifically childish punitive political action on OBOZO's part that closed the Mid, it does indeed belong here. Perhaps YOU need to move on to another site.

Race bait there much buddy?

Oh, and thanks for serving...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-20-2013 at 11:03 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast