Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Pyramid is open because of John Boehner!!!

Default Lake Pyramid is open because of John Boehner!!!

Now that Boehner and the republicans opened the lake for us, we can go feesh!

Just got off the phone with Tammy {she sounded soooo excited to be back, let me tell ya}

Go nail em !

Don't forget the Tea Party too it makes them Libs crazy. Correction needed, it make's them crazier they are already crazy.

Best do it while you can, it's good for only 90 days then it starts all over again...

It must be Bush's fault. lol

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Just got off the phone with Tammy {she sounded soooo excited to be back, let me tell ya}
    That's Tammie T. ... She is ALWAYS excited.

Tammy and Mark are at Henry Mayo hospital...(once again) ..
    Almost 1 year to the date after his accident.. He's back in the ICU. Thought it was a common chest cold..turns out to be pneumonia, failing kidneys, and bloodline infection..

Today is day 2.. stable... pumped full of meds and fluids, and thankfully- already showing improvements.

He will be home soon...

I want to put Gary's name in on this for being such a loving and caring dude...
    Thank you bro.

Wow, thanks for the post. Guess that explains the sound of her voice.

Major get wells Mark from Bakersfield,!

Prayers to Tammie and Mark.......
    Capt'n

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Best do it while you can, it's good for only 90 days then it starts all over again...
    Hmmmn No!!!!!!!! I don't think they will do it again in 90 days!!!!!! Why might you ask????????? The Republicans in the REAL POLLS took such a big hit, even they aren't that STUPID!!!!!!!! If anyone wants to hear in detail, in one of my famous educational lectures, I'll break it down point by point. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Don't forget the Tea Party too it makes them Libs crazy. Correction needed, it make's them crazier they are already crazy.
    Basic question, who shut down the government and why???? If you pick the Republicans, you win a quipey doll. Next question, what did the Republicans gain by doing it? Answer, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!! Last and final question, who got hurt by the governmental shut down? Answer, millions of Americans in so many ways, if I tried to list all the ways, I would be on here for a week and barely scratch the surface. Now tell me with a straight face, WHO ARE THE CRAZY ONES AROUND HERE??????????
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-18-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Now that Boehner and the republicans opened the lake for us, we can go feesh!

Go nail em !
    I'm going tomorrow!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast