Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trout Season 101

Default Re: Trout Season 101

NICE CRASH COURSE!!!
    but..
    i think you have too much time on your hands... lol.

reading this report makes me want to fish so bad. i want to get out there and do the trout thing again. bass are great but there is something about sitting on the bank with a nice sandwich watching a bobber on your line or lsitening for a bell

Very good trout fishing information, that we can all use, thanks for posting,

thanks for the tips was perfectly done

This is VERY much appreciated, thanks so much for taking the time to do such a wonderful job. I'll be having my 14 year old son read this for certain when he gets here for his vacation in a couple of weeks.

Question regarding the bead in the Carolina rig setup -does anyone have preferences on color/size etc? There's a lot of beads out there...and that's one thing my Grandpa didn't teach me, because he was very much a die-hard, hand tied fly fisherman. (Tied his own)

Again, thanks for a very informative article, nice job!

Wow dude very informative article and well written, to the point with lots of pertinent information, good stuff

Thanks a lot for the info. It helped me out a lot, so thanks :D

Tail hard to get around here anymore. :offtopic: :offtopic:

GREAT INFO, FIND MYSELF COMING BACK TO REFRESH EVERY OTHER OUTING. ONE QUESTION, DO YOU KEEP THE LINES TIGHT AND WATCH ROD TIP FOR BITE OR DO YOU PLACE BOBBER ON LINE SLACK AND LET FISH RUN WITH BAIT BEFORE SETTING HOOK? I SEE BOTH METHODS OUT THERE AND WAS WONDERING WHICH ONE WORKS BEST. THANX.

The bobber method is the way I still fish because it is a nice visual reference that tells you for sure when you have a bite. I am normally jigging a trout worm as I still fish, so a visual reference that can catch my attention is very beneficial.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast