Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris Striper...Beat the skunk!

Default Lake Perris Striper...Beat the skunk!

With all the Striper fishing I been doing at other lakes with success, I thought I would give this place a shot for a half day.

First time here and I was 2nd to launch. Trolled the lake for only 1 fish. I was off the water by 11:15.

Not my monster striper I was after.
    Looks like a wiper to me? OrThis was one FAT schoolie!!

Met a fellow fnn'er skunked again and gave him my fish. I hope you enjoy it and it was nice meeting you.
    Last edited by MikesOcean; 10-14-2013 at 10:15 PM.

nice fish! you are all over the place! awesome...

hey i see you are in whittier, we should get together and fish sometime! I'm in Hacienda heights.
    Last edited by flyhigh123; 10-14-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Mike I'm happy for you you have been talking about giving that lake a try for along time. Congrats buddy.

MIKE if that was you screaming OUT LOUD I was in the float tube with the American Flag this morning. your boat and my Float tube got close some times ,

TED

Quote Originally Posted by TED MILLS View Post
    MIKE if that was you screaming OUT LOUD I was in the float tube with the American Flag this morning. your boat and my Float tube got close some times ,

TED
    That sounds like Mike

Lack of striper in that lake = lack of competition making for an all you can eat buffet, all that fish had to compete with is the few other stripers and dumbass LMB's.

Quote Originally Posted by TED MILLS View Post

TED
    I'm so sorry if it was me? I would not be in an area intentionally if I wasn't suppose to.

It's virgin waters Mike not much pressure from fisherman fishing for Stripers, but when they are caught they are fatties. Great job on new waters.

That is a fatty.

It looks like it was put together by a committee. Wiper might be a good call.

Default Looks like a wiper!

Quote Originally Posted by MikesOcean View Post
    With all the Striper fishing I been doing at other lakes with success, I thought I would give this place a shot for a half day.

First time here and I was 2nd to launch. Trolled the lake for only 1 fish. I was off the water by 11:15.

Not my monster striper I was after.
    Looks like a wiper to me? OrThis was one FAT schoolie!!

Met a fellow fnn'er skunked4life and gave him my fish. I hope you enjoy it and it was nice meeting you.
    Thanks for the Wiper Mike. He was quite a fat little guy. This is not something I have ever seen caught in the lake. I thought he was full of air when I saw but after further inspection he was full of baitfish. The little gordo had a few 3.5" shad and many silverside in his belly! He went well with the 2 crappie I caught today. Hope to see you on the water again. John

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast