Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Amazon .com

Default Amazon .com

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question , but is it safe to buy an Abu garcia reel from there ? I dont want to buy any knock offs

is it an amazon listing, or on of their third party vendors?

If its amazon itself, you are good to go. Their third party vendors are independent vendors, some have amazon ship for them, others are completely seperate. For the most part they are good to go to.

I shop alot on amazon actually, and have not had an issue with a vendor myself.
    Read the reviews.

-bb

Quote Originally Posted by blackberg View Post
    is it an amazon listing, or on of their third party vendors?

If its amazon itself, you are good to go. Their third party vendors are independent vendors, some have amazon ship for them, others are completely seperate. For the most part they are good to go to.

I shop alot on amazon actually, and have not had an issue with a vendor myself.
    Read the reviews.

-bb
    Thanks for quick reply, it says ships from and sold by amazon.com , so i am guessing its their listing
    I should buy it from them by monday . buying a new catfish reel

Hey esteban1t,
    I just bought a new rod last week on Amazon last week. It should be here tomorrow.
    Later,
    Homefish