Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10/9 DVL Report

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    killer job again you two! you guys have it firgured out even though you both are humble as hell and will never admit it!

haha, sometimes i grind my teeth coming across the lake to see you guys posted up on some of the key spots i love. you have definitely put the time into finding some of the areas that the dedicated hold sacred!

keep it up!
    Thanks Matt. We love and respect the lake. And as I mentioned on the other thread we are passionate about our sport. We definitely take our time and learn the terrain as it's key to getting bit at the Jewel. She's a tough lake to master with all the various structure and depths that fish will hold on at any given time, especially when the water level changes. And trust me, those sacred spots we share with you are just that, sacred, and if someone wants to know about em, they gotta find them like we did. I have no problem pointing folks in the right direction, but there are some spots they just gotta learn and find on their own...

Hawgz...have you heard about any sort of poaching/ commercial fishing going on out there at DVL? I know you frequent the lake a lot. Ive heard rumors, but never seen anything myself. But it seems like whenever I go their are very few other people around.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123