Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Lake Pyramid Closed Because of the Obama Administration

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    We are not broke, we are just living within our means.
    Lol, man you really don't read anything Dev and I have posted do you. I've posted this article to you twice now. Dev has gone over this a couple of times too. I suggest you CLICK ON THIS LINK AND READ THE ARTICLE tucky;

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...uld-pass-1-1t/

Ain't the Lib math and belief system great, everything is Rainbows and Unicorns.

Gov. Jerry Brown has repeatedly pledged to tear down what he calls California's "wall of debt."

But Brown's definition of that debt wall - about $30 billion in accumulated deficits from recent state budgets - is less than 10 percent of the debt that state and local governments have amassed, according to a new compilation by the California Taxpayers Association, if one includes unfunded liabilities for public employee pensions.

Cal-Tax researchers counted $443 billion in state and local debts, roughly two-thirds of it carried by the state and the other third by local agencies. That's the equivalent of a fifth of the state's annual economic output and amounts to $11,600 for each of California's 38 million residents.

The debts included state and local bonds, more than $9 billion owed to the federal government for unemployment insurance payments, and $21.7 billion in budgetary borrowing and deferred payments, mostly to schools. But the biggest debts, by far, are for public employee pensions and health care not covered by trust funds.

Cal-Tax pegged state and local pension debt at $138.6 billion and state retiree health care commitments at $80.4 billion. But the pension data, some authorities believe, may be understated.

The Cal-Tax report used the pension systems' own calculations of unfunded liabilities, but they are based on assumptions of future investment earnings that have been criticized as being too optimistic. The Governmental Accounting Standards Board has urged states and localities to also report what those liabilities would be using lower earnings estimates and they could add another quarter-trillion dollars to California's public debt.

Lay off poor Gerry guys.

We can now atleast have abortions performed by mailmen, mailwomen, auto mechanics, cashiers and thanks to Mr. Brown even dog catchers are able to kill the babies.

Lets not forget about Illegals and their drivers license? Because the idiocy of being here legal first shouldn't preceed being legal to drive. One illegal act should not negate the other.. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Lay off poor Gerry guys.

We can now atleast have abortions performed by mailmen, mailwomen, auto mechanics, cashiers and thanks to Mr. Brown even dog catchers are able to kill the babies.

Lets not forget about Illegals and their drivers license? Because the idiocy of being here legal first shouldn't preceed being legal to drive. One illegal act should not negate the other.. LMAO
    AND illegals now get to legally practice law in Cali. We might as well make Charlie Manson a Cali state supreme court judge...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    AND illegals now get to legally practice law in Cali. We might as well make Charlie Manson a Cali state supreme court judge...
    Great idea lets start a petition, where can I donate?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Great idea lets start a petition, where can I donate?
    Me. Send cash only. And no, it's not tax deductible...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, man you really don't read anything Dev and I have posted do you. I've posted this article to you twice now. Dev has gone over this a couple of times too. I suggest you CLICK ON THIS LINK AND READ THE ARTICLE tucky;

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/...uld-pass-1-1t/
    Ok, I read it!!!!! All I can say, "RABBIT HOLE" (as in Alice & Wonderland) Where Alice follows the rabbit down the hole and ends up in place called "Wonderland." Where Wonderland is like a place on acid. Sorry I don't go there!!!!!!! This is the part where Lady Q use to read it, and come back with some great comment, as if you and her were actually having tea with the Mad Hatter. Remember, be carefull what you wish for, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET IT!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-11-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Damn smoke, like perfect post home boi

Lol, obese loudmouths that no one listens to crack me up. Continue on with your "private" conversation since a grand total of three of you have made this into an 8 page post hahahahaha!!!!

This America, go take your demands elsewhere.
    This is America, go eat some fried butter fat ***........ "home boi". STREETS lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678