Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare Nightmare ! Part 2

Default Obamacare Nightmare ! Part 2

Hopefully this thread will make it ?
    ObamaCare House of Horrors: Healthcare.Gov Hit with Avalanche of Angry Facebook Comments.

Obamacare Facebook page is getting hammered.

Read some of the comments here;

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/8425...book-comments/

This morning the page was up, NOW IT"S DOWN ????

So many negative comments and now this ??? Did the FB page backfire ?

We are continuing to experience tremendous demand in signing up for coverage on www.HealthCare.gov. Extra engineers are working around the clock to meet the demand. We have been able to cut the wait times by one-third, getting more people into the application and plan shopping process. We appreciate your patience and look forward to you getting quality, affordable coverage like Kathy did last night: http://hlthc.re/1buqPFb
    Obamacare glitches: Illinois resident says 'tell people to just keep trying'
    Kathy Kanak on Wednesday night laid to rest fears that no one in Illinois was able to sign up for new health insurance plans made available a day earlier under the Affordable Care Act. After...
    articles.chicagotribune.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...65868990129007

No Sunday Mass for our military ?
    http://dailycaller.c...uring-shutdown/

Priests threatened with arrest if they minister to military during shutdown.
    Posted By Alex Pappas On 3:45 PM 10/04/2013

In a stunning development, some military priests are facing arrest if they celebrate mass or practice their faith on military bases during the federal government shutdown.
    “With the government shutdown, many [government service] and contract priests who minister to Catholics on military bases worldwide are not permitted to work – not even to volunteer,” wrote John Schlageter, the general counsel for the Archdiocese for the Military Services USA, in an op-ed this week. “During the shutdown, it is illegal for them to minister on base and they risk being arrested if they attempt to do so.”

According to its website, the Archdiocese for the Military Services “provides the Catholic Church’s full range of pastoral ministries and spiritual services to those in the United States Armed Forces.”

In his piece, Schlageter worries about this restriction as Sunday nears. “If the government shutdown continues through the weekend, there will be no Catholic priest to celebrate Mass this Sunday in the chapels at some U.S. military installations where non-active-duty priests serve as government contractors,” he wrote.
    Because of the lack of active-duty Catholic chaplains, the military relies on hiring civilian priests to serve as government service and contract ministers. Those civilian priests are not allowed on the bases during a shutdown, Schlageter wrote.

One Republican lawmaker on the House Intelligence Committee told The Daily Caller on Friday that this “crosses a constitutional line.”

“The constitutional rights of those who put their lives on the line for this nation do not end with a government slowdown,” Kansas Rep. Mike Pompeo, a graduate of West Point and an Army veteran, said in a Friday statement. ”It is completely irresponsible for the president to turn his back on every American’s First Amendment rights by furloughing military contract clergy.”

Added Pompeo: “The President’s strategy during the slowdown, just as during the sequestration, is to create as much pain as possible. However, this action crosses a constitutional line of obstructing every U.S. service member’s ability to practice his or her religion.”

You learned how to count to 7 yet, DR?

Kinda hard to count the provisions, when you can barely count to 7.

Start with something simple:

Whatever happened to the other obama nightmare thread?

Not very exciting!!!!! Let me you check on that DVL thread, that ones hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Not very exciting!!!!! Let me you check on that DVL thread, that ones hilarious.
    You find it hilarious that our finest may have been used in the commission of a fraudulent act? Indeed, quite telling tucky...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-10-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    You finds it hilarious that our finest may have been used in the commission of a fraudulent act? Indeed, quite telling tucky...
    Do you really want to go there????? It's one thing for you and me to take the opposite side of current events. Hash it out and let the silent viewers have a better understanding of current events. That other thread, come on!!!!!! More peoples reputation has been soiled, like no other thread that I have ever read on FNN.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Do you really want to go there?????
    OK, Wait till you see how much money Obamacare will cost.

See what happens when Liberals finally discover the real ObamaCare

Taken from https://www.facebook.../Healthcare.gov…

Marketa Winfield: “I have been a long-time Obama supporter, but it seems that that the only people who will be able to afford this are those who don’t need it. There is something wrong here, folks.”

Carole http://iqd.me/l/11 Ri DeCarlo: “I have had my own private policy that I will not be able to afford to keep once the rates triple per the letter I received from Humana. I’m not eligible for ‘affordable’ coverage on the exchange, don’t qualify for subsidy. I am living, documented proof this is system will not work for me. No propaganda here.”

Patti Gray: “So, these ‘free’ mammograms are costing me triple the premium costs, plus a HUGE new deductible and co-pay. Thanks Obamacare!!!”

Cheryll Quail Feather Hart: “Where the heck is the AFFORDABLE part of this???? $17, 000.00 per YEAR to insure my family of 4???? And no help from subsidies because my work offers ME and, yes, only ME, coverage????”

Jenn Tate: “Payments are more than we can afford. Sorry, my family needs to eat and keep a roof over our heads all year, not just at tax refund time.”

Crystal Riggle Deans: “So, I have a family of five and we live 83 percent below the poverty line. We will be charged over $1,000 per month for insurance, and we are looking at $12,700 in out-of-pocket expenses, NOT including premiums. Hahaha, I haven’t even paid my rent this month because we couldn’t afford it. We have no car payments, no cable, no cell phones. We are not on welfare or food stamps.”

Irene Waldron: “My daughter must pay $1,272 a year for an Obamcare policy with a $5,000-a-year deductible plan, or be hounded by the IRS to pay the penalty. She does not have an extra $200 a year, let alone $1,272. What an incredible scam. Obama lied.

Lynn Watson: “I just got a call from a friend in Texas. She is single and 62 years old. The plan she got information on will cost her $450.00 a month with $6,000.00 deductible. This is the silver plan. You call this the affordable health care bill.”

Sha Sha Corbley: “Sticker shock is a huge understatement. We currently pay $1,158 PER MONTH for a personal policy. Closest choice to what we have now but not as good being offered in 2014, will cost us $1,937 PER MONTH, and we don’t qualify for any subsidy.”

Sound's like dem chicken's are comin' home to roost. How y'all like your chicken roasted, fried, BBQ or maybe rotisserie style? I think y'all just got chicken fingers in your future like in flippin' ya da bird. lol

Do you really want to go there????? It's one thing for you and me to take the opposite side of current events. Hash it out and let the silent viewers have a better understanding of current events. That other thread, come on!!!!!! More peoples reputation has been soiled, like no other thread that I have ever read on FNN.
    Tucky, one, you weren't there, I was. You know nothing about what happened at that event, or the other two events, I do. If peoples reputations were soiled then so be it. Whether any laws were broken will be up to lawyers and judges to decide. But from what I've seen, it looks like some were. Whether it was intentional or not, the courts will decide. Good people were hurt by actions of others at that and the prior two events which led to the exposure of either big mistakes being made, or fraud, cheating, and trademark violations being perpetuated, Either way, it needed to be fixed. But to use a very serious incident for humor purposes is pretty disturbing. The SKC events are charitable events for children and our finest, you know, the very ones who lay their lives on the line that allows you to spew your leftist rhetoric day in and day out. The very ones you have shown your complete lack of support and disdain for with your endless cries for cutting back funding for the military.

Those threads needed to happen. Whether they were done correctly or not is not for me to decide, but I stand by the decision to expose the problems and possible wrongs that were occurring. And if our children and our finest were being used for fraudulent financial gain, those perpetrators must go down. And if they were just honest mistakes, then hopefully the event can move on and continue for years to come and be a much better event for all involved. Lots of great people are involved and go to this and deserve a totally honest and clean event...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 10-10-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast