Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunset striper

Nice to see you back at it again man. Nice fish to.
    They are also doing some work above lake Elizabeth road.
    I need to get back to the duct been busy and ive neglected the duct and I cheated on it for convict lake lol theres no stripers in the but I just love beimg up there.

Quote Originally Posted by moparferlife View Post
    Ive neglected the duct and I cheated on it for convict lake lol
    How could you! Especially after she gave you that dd... lol... You're going to get LMB and snags from now on until you make a blood sacrifice...

Where you at in Co. Are you mobile. There is some amazing fishing out there I spent a couple of years in Denver. Hit me up I'll tell ya where the spots are.

Quote Originally Posted by HereFishy View Post
    How could you! Especially after she gave you that dd... lol... You're going to get LMB and snags from now on until you make a blood sacrifice...
    I know lol

I'll have to give that lmb im gonna catch as a sacrifice haha

Quote Originally Posted by harlanx1 View Post
    Where you at in Co. Are you mobile. There is some amazing fishing out there I spent a couple of years in Denver. Hit me up I'll tell ya where the spots are.
    Harlanx, sorry I just saw this post while lurking about to see how my AV brethren have been doing at the duct lately. I sent you a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12