Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide trip thurs the deadliest catch catchingsomefish

Default Guide trip thurs the deadliest catch catchingsomefish

dave came out today ,we launched under calm winds and fog, the plan was to make some shad then fish deep water for mr stripey. the only problem was they pumped in almost 10ft of water since sun. the shad were moved out of the coves and in deeper water hunkered down on the structure ,we didnt see any boiling or surface hits of any kind. so after a couple hours or more of cove hopping we relized there was no shad to be had today. we started trolling and started to plug the deadwell and hit the limits but to get run off the lake by big whitecaps. it was fun today and to work youre trolling lanes dave ,more angles on more structure is always a good thing,thank you for using my service dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Another slay. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    dave came out today ,we launched under calm winds and fog, the plan was to make some shad then fish deep water for mr stripey. the only problem was they pumped in almost 10ft of water since sun. the shad were moved out of the coves and in deeper water hunkered down on the structure ,we didnt see any boiling or surface hits of any kind. so after a couple hours or more of cove hopping we relized there was no shad to be had today. we started trolling and started to plug the deadwell and hit the limits but to get run off the lake by big whitecaps. it was fun today and to work youre trolling lanes dave ,more angles on more structure is always a good thing,thank you for using my service dave,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You never stop Bob ! One day you win the Striper King Classic the next limits for a client !

The Legend !

Corey

Bob and Dave...

Two of my all time top ten striper killer names

Went in with a game plan...

Conditions changed, adapted to the change, still a massacre.
    Last edited by Double A; 10-03-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Double A View Post
    Went in with a game plan...

Conditions changed, adapted to the change, still a massacre.
    I like how Mr Catchingsomefish (sorry Dave I had your FNN Name wrong) has gone out multiple times with T/O and keeps getting different conditions and circumstances thrown at him. Talk about the ultimate learning experience!

Now... When Dave reports or comments on someone else's report... I take notes. Not only is he learning from THE BEST, but he's going out on his own and implementing that knowledge. He's quickly becoming one of the authorities on Striper Fishing at Castaic. All in one summer's time!
    Last edited by MustHuntAndFish; 10-03-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Thanks again Bob for the fun day, at least this week we got to launch, prior to the winds, unlike last week. I appreciate you going off the beaten path to look at and evaluate some of the spots I had been trying in the rental, your graph is more sophisticated than mine, but it felt good knowing I was seeing what I thought I was seeing.......Both JR and SR were working today, still got caught up in a lot of salad though......That was pretty wild trying to tie up at the marina at the end, those morons in the ski boat trying to launch, as we came in was comical, especially the "swells are a little big today" comment, wow they are among us, scary.................Dave

Good Chit Boz!!

Dave is becoming such a regular at the lake and getting it dialed in!

I feel like I already know him and want to call him Boooz too!! HAHA

Great job both of you!

ANIMALS!!!

Mike, I cannot wait to meet you, Bob speaks highly of you, it is funny, I asked him yesterday what all the boz stuff was about, lol........................Dave

Quote Originally Posted by catchingsomefish View Post
    Mike, I cannot wait to meet you, Bob speaks highly of you, it is funny, I asked him yesterday what all the boz stuff was about, lol........................Dave
    LOL! I just asked him the last time I saw you with him.

Now, I blush when I see it!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast