Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

DV,

No disrespect taken at all and understand where you're comin from.

Corey,

I don't have you're number but you have mine. I stand by my word I did my job and gained nothing for doing it. I don't screw people over let alone one of my own. Those who know me including those who attended know my true intentions and I have nothing to hide. Anyone want to challenge my intentions, well can go to hell. Ball is in your court. Don't want to settle this misunderstanding then so be it. I'm finished dealing with crap I don't need and sure as hell dont deserve and will do my own.

A lot of talk no answers ! Why you build yourself up when a simple answer will do ! Did you see my scars Ben !

There 10 x bigger then yours ! it"s not about scar !It's about the truth ! Stay on subject please !

Spew It ! People are waiting for the truth Lance Armstrong !

I don't take Shi-t ! I don't want to hear about you !

I want you to tell the people what you know !

What you told me !

No more himhawing Spew IT or shut your mouth !

It's coming out ! When it does you will look worst of all !

You are messing with someone that does not give up !

It was you barry and the dumb as-s kewly !

Spew It ! Why won't you spew it !

Come Back ! I'm not dropping it !

You get me involved and I find something wrong and you wont say a word except about a scar !

You can't hide be hide your a Marine that blead !~

Your also a Marine that deceived ! You throwing military in this is sad Ben !

Spew It ! Or shut your mouth and I will do it for you !

If everything is so happy happy ! Where's a word from Barry or Kewly !

If somebody accused me of something and I was Inicent I'd be telling everything !

Your showing your cop side !

Quote Originally Posted by ben0606 View Post
    DV,

No disrespect taken at all and understand where you're comin from.

Corey,

I don't have you're number but you have mine. I stand by my word I did my job and gained nothing for doing it. I don't screw people over let alone one of my own. Those who know me including those who attended know my true intentions and I have nothing to hide. Anyone want to challenge my intentions, well can go to hell. Ball is in your court. Don't want to settle this misunderstanding then so be it. I'm finished dealing with crap I don't need and sure as hell dont deserve and will do my own.
    You come clean and you get my number !

I have a meeting with Bob Minor General Manager of Bass Pro Rancho Cucamonga !

Then later in the day I'm taking to Frank Arena of Toyota

Then there's Megan at last Chance

Then one by one all the people that had bouths there !

I'm gonn'a be a busy Man !

I told you Ben ! You Don't mess with my Marines !

I'm finding out you do mess with your own Marines !

Come Back ! Lier ! Don't try and make me look bad for your mistakes !

Everyone's waiting Ben ! I wasn't even going to involve you untill I read you Shi-t ! It's Shi-t Ben !

Answer the question or people will think your hiding something !

A this point you are just like them ! How many real wounded Warriors were there ! You said 36 ?

Tell us Ben ! How many purple hearts ! Tell them !

Last year you said 13 purple hearts, How many really !

What about the logo ! Tell the people Ben !

Your a Marine and you attack with out any ammo !

Ben ! Tell me about that scar again ! I'm researching it right now ! It better not be another lie !

corey,
    I never "messed" with you.
    I never decieved.
    I don’t hide behind anything.
    YOU questioned me being a Marine and now YOU question me being a combat wounded.
    YOU call me names and tell me to shut my mouth.
    YOU insult me and attempt to discredit me.
    there is a time and a place for my things to say and i will when I feel it is the time.
    One thing about me is i check my facts FIRST.
    Threatening me means nothing.
    I don’t wrong people let alone Marines and MY Marines.
    I NEVER said we had 13 Purple Hearts last year, I said we had 13 Warriors. Check your video for proof.
    I NEVER said 36 Wounded Warriors, I said 36 Warriors. Also check your video for proof.
    Im telling you Corey, you have your facts about me, WRONG.
    Oh by the way, research away. 13 July 2006/Ramadi Iraq/Intersection of Michigan and Sunset.
    I hope you do talk with all the Captains about the info I was passing to take care of the Warriors. I contacted EVERY Team with info, including yours. I URGE you to research.
    Last edited by ben0606; 10-04-2013 at 09:14 AM.

I was watching Boardwalk Empire last night on HBO. There was a scene in the show, where one of the most respected gangsters Arnold Rothstein had a bad poker night. Instead of just letting it go, he was doing all kinds of things to make up for it. When one of his associates said, "do you really want people to see you in this light." Food for thought!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-04-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Ron wants me to lay off you for awhile ! OK !

But after this ! I change my Tuna trip into a Wounded Warrior tournament ! It was the wounded that grabbed our hearts !

If it was a Warrior tournament I mite of come anyway ! I was told it was a Wounded Warrior tournament !

It was advertized a Wounded Warrior tournament ! Not a Warrior tournament !

For you to point this video out to everybody is a start Ben ! It shows the deception !

Warriors,,,,,Wounded Warriors ?

Corey,

I'm on your side!

This contest didn't pass my smell check.

I saw things that raised red flags in my mind. I don't doubt that your video has things on it that show big problems but you're the only one here who's seen most of those things.

I want to see this contest changed to what it should be or cancelled!

I'm sure that the sponsors would like to have their donations handled better. They most likely don't want to be associated with bad press.

I have to say though, I think that Ben has been open and honest with me. I think he's one of the good guys. If I haven't missed my guess, he was hoping to find people who would help him to get things changed.

Nothing changes as fast as we would like.

Be calm my friend.

Sincerely,
    Ron

P.S.: I've only known you for a short while but you are near and dear to my heart. I've been so encouraged by you and have enjoyed every opportunity to talk to you and spend time with you. You're a good man! I thank God for you!

Thank you Corey!

Wow...I wasn't even there, yet, from your seemingly endless rabble of bizarre story telling and undeniably questionable grammar, I was able to make out a few minor things. Please correct me if I am wrong people:

There was some cheating of some kind at the SKC III?
    You reported it and assumed DFW gave them YOUR name and phone number?
    Someone has 12 purple hearts?
    You are upset and want to hold people accountable for the assumed cheating?
    Pete Marino is a good guy? (He is, I just don't understand how he fits into the whole story)

I'm totally lost....Notice I put a question mark after each key point because after reading it I really have no idea what in the world you are talking about. Honestly, you sound like a weirdo on several medications who needs to check in with a responsible adult twice a day. Part/most of your story doesn't even make sense. What do LMB have to do with the SKCIII? (one of my many questions...along with: 'why am I reading this?' and 'Is this post actually giving me a headache?') This entire story was very hard to follow.

Anyway...just my 2 cents. I'm sure you mean well :-) It would be sad to see cheating occurring at a charity event for our soldiers.
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 10-04-2013 at 11:41 AM.

I have been watching this & other threads, and dont even know what to say.
    But feel like I must say something.

I have been a volunteer at SKC for all 3 yrs now, missed last yr as I was sick.
    I work behind the scenes in the tent as slave labor. Yep I throw freight, unbox, organize and stuff bags etc.
    Then tear down & clean the area.
    I spend about 3 or 4 hrs just driving to & from.
    Buy raffle tickets etc.
    I am ex Army and a retired Cop (SBPD).
    I feel honored and privileged to be able to give back a little to the Kids & Warriors!!!!!!

I have nothing but respect for the people involved.
    These people give their time & money, and months of preparation & Involvement to make this a great outing and Charity event..
    All for free, no compensation, no awards, no recovery of time & monies etc .
    This was the third year of this event and it gets Bigger and better every year.

My hats is off to you all..

What do I see?
    I see some of the most Honorable, selfless, giving & Patriotic people you will ever meet.

I will be back (God willing) next year........

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast