Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: The Good The Bad and The Ugly and The Uglyer ! ! By Hardcore !

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Maybe Hardcore doesn't expect everyone to understand whether or not the law has been broken here.

Pointing out that people have put themselves between a rock and a hard place just can't please everybody.
    What law was allegedly broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    What law was allegedly broken?
    Hit Discussion and leave a message please ! People I ask you to step up right now !

This is who I thought I was donating too ! The Real Wounded Warrior Project ! WWP ! They called me right back !

If you don't want to stand up for our nations Finest ! It's OK ! But that is not me ! I love our country and the men

who serve it ! These guy's didn't know I had a special relationship with the Navy and the WWP ! I'm gonna fight as

Hardcore as I can for the WWP ! I'm mad ! I'm not letting this go ! I am taking it all the way !

Step up people ! Just a few words please ( fraud ) ! I all ready told them about people like this (Surfnturd )

Thank you

Corey

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoundedWarriorProjec
    Last edited by Hardcor; 10-07-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcor View Post
    Why can't you just answer a question directly? Is it that difficult?

SnowSmurf is back lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    I've been banned for a week or so on this site before for something not EVEN CLOSE to what harcor is doing. Come on moderators, do your job!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T-rex View Post
    SnowSmurf is back lol

My team calls him the Surfnturd ! I call him the new Wormy !

Last edited by Hardcor; 10-07-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    O
    "Obviously....I was simply asking about what happened to get some clarity. Your writing was so poor and with such lack of logic I got lost at several points. So, to put it bluntly, my six year old tells better stories in both English AND Spanish than you do. Pardon me for asking what happened."

On a final note I would like to say that if you are priding yourself on being a Marine, Hardcor, you should know that other members of our armed forces might cringe at your poor grammar, and your accusatory, threatening attitude. As for me personally, I have never served. Sorry, I was wasting time at UCLA and playing baseball. However, I respect those that have served. You are not representing them well. I certainly hope DVL can host another event next year and when they do I will volunteer to make sure our soldiers catch some fish on the water....
    This sounds to me like you're just trying to insert yourself into a drama that you aren't involved in. Have you received enough attention yet?

You were welcome to help the warriors this year. Thanks for the thought though.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324